ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Endsleigh Insurance :-(

My girlfriend insures her car with Endsleigh and recently renewed her policy. I just moved in with her and she called to advise that there was now another car in the household. For some reason this makes up part of her policy document!!! She also advised that she graduated. Endsleigh want £95 to make these changes!!!!!!!!!!!

She was worried when she took out the policy as she was due to graduate soon and they were offering a student discount. She was advised that this didn't matter as she was a student at the time of renewal. They have now changed their story. The only reason she stayed with Endsleigh was because the discount made it reasonable (not the cheepest).

She has been a customer for 2 years personaly I think their treatement of her is shocking. £95 to let them now there is a new car in the household and that she has graduated!!!!!

172 Cup
My first ever car was insured with Endsleigh some 10 years ago and I thought they were good at the time.

One of my relatives is 17 and about to take his test. I told him about Endsleigh being good for young drivers (or so I thought) and he got a quote for a 1.0 Corsa and it came out at £2500!! For a poxy 3 cylinder Corsa!!

Anyone know if she can cancel her policy a month into it and move it elsewhere?

No doubt the robbing ***** will have a cancelation fee.

IBIZA 1.9 FR TDI
£95? Is that administration charges? If they said that her student discount would be fine even though she is due to graduate and then changed their mind....they have to honor what they said originally, otherwise it's a serious FSA breach.

they are a complete rip off for young drivers.. i tried out my 1.4RT when i was 17, ended up being about £3500 TPFT

Mk1 1.4RT
Shame that does sound a bit steep, I'm about to tell them i've graduated too.
Been the cheapest who'll insure me so far, see what they say today.

Endsleigh got back to my gf and said they would make the changes for free. It was the manager who had originaly promised the student discount regardless of the fact she was graduating soon after renewing her policy. To his credit he remembered telling her this and said they would honour it.

So not so bad in the end! :)

Mk1 1.4RT
Good to hear that.
Just got my renewal quote from them.
Still anoyingly high, but cheapest anyone will offer me still.
£750 to the penny, fully comp at last on my 1.2. 21, 1 accident, 1NCB.
Better than last years £1100 odd for TPFT at least

A Euro'd one...
Lol i work for Endsleigh. We're a bit hit and miss with quotes. Just today I quoted an 18 year old on a Corsa and a Polo. both were 1.4 and they both were around £1400 with the pass plus.

We've also included a 5% discount on all motor quotes from today onwards so give us a try, you never know.

D

dick

endsligh want about 2200 to insure me

18, 1.4 mk2ph2, £693 fully comp. with NU

unlucky single serving friend.