ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine and bullets weekend

Yozza'd Monster 182
right so i decided to take to the rattle cans and spruse up my bay and do the bullets admittly the writing was hartd as hell to get right but i managed to do it to a good enough level till i get chance to redo them. I use fiat broom yellow as i wanted to be a little differant from the LY club. am going to be sanding down the renault sport on the top to go back silver but that will come next weekend:cool:
pics ahoy..
09052010261.jpg

09052010262.jpg

10052010273.jpg

09052010264.jpg

10052010278.jpg

BG182FF
was the engine cover hard to do? how many cans did it take? looks awesome, thinking about doing mine this weekend too

Yozza'd Monster 182
yea i have stickers replicating the original 2.0 16v on order from a mate in the know. I use 1 and a half cans of 500ml paint. 4 coats in all, all lightly sprayed to avoid runs and acheive a really bright finish. I spent hours in preparation too the key is sanding between coats. And take your time!

Yozza'd Monster 182
used 240 after an initial wipe down with thinners then to 800 afterwards use preparation wipes to be sure all the grease oil etc is gone. Use 1200 grade wet n dry between coats to get rid of imperfections.

Yozza'd Monster 182
i used high temperature enamel paint in gloss black. And i sanded the badge to bring back the original silver. I think it worked quite well.