ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine brains come forward...

ok i have a 1.2 16v and ive added a k-tec system and a viper kit. i currently have my sights set on a ktr manifold and de-cat and perhaps a chip. with all these mods how much over 75bhp standard am i looking at?? cheers

Fred got 11hp I think form an exhaust and intake intake. I would guess a decat to be worth maybe another 2hp so Id say about 88hp with that.

A manifold might not be worth much more as after a point breathing mods wont do anything as you need more fule to get some more power. You will geta mid range though with better breathing.

A external ECU remap for ~£500 will get you more gains than a manifold IMO

Lionel Richie

seriously, i got 86bhp out of mine (due to the fact its done 55K now!!!) no point at all on the 1.2!

K-tec turbo (if it ever comes into existence, which i doubt!!) will get maybe max 130bhp for a lot of money!!!!

the engine is coming out in the next 2 or 3 months, i have a new engine!!!!!! (not telling what it is, so dont ask!!!)