ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine conversions for my Wreg 1.2 8v clio.

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
hi i was wondering if any1 knos any copmanies that could beef up my spi 1.2 8v clio. Cos it is the slowest machine that is out there, and im in need of some speed.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Bit of a waste of money really, save the cash and throw in in to a new car with a bigger engine, a 1.4 etc, this would mean more BHP per £.

Focus ST
Superchips...
Induction Kit...
Exhaust...

Some people will say it not worth it, at the end of the day, its up to you. Not much for the money though.

buy my Williams and use the engine, I'm selling it as spares and repairs. under 40k on the block and has AWT cams, circa 180+bhp on std ecu

None
You could put in a valver fuel pump and a power boost valve or re-map if you have the d7f engine

KAD

Saab 9-3 2.2 tid
does any 1 kno of any companies that wil do the conversions, or how much it would cost.
thanks

KAD said:
does any 1 kno of any companies that wil do the conversions, or how much it would cost.
thanks
GDi will do it plus most garages can do it its just a whole swop of the wiring etc from a 172 inot a different shell.

Expect to pay £500 to £1.5k for the labour depends if they want a project etc.