ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine crane

williams and trophy
depends tbh mate.....if u buy new, and have somewhere to store it...they are a very handy thing to have.......but they also can be a pain in the ass if u dont have the room.

a load leveller is also a handy upgrade, altho it can be a pain also, iv only used one once, and i found it more of a ballache than the manual heavin it about a bit to get it out. if u know wot i mean.

straps...a good tow rope will do if need be

I'd buy one. Have a look on ebay £150 will get you on with a engine mount thingies Otherwise use chains idealy but otherwise strong straps some people use car seatbelts etc though.

Can i get "engine mount thingies" elsewhere?

Was thinking of getting a new one as second hand ones can be a bit dodgy.

Yep good idea getting a new one for the bit extra if you cna find a cheap one the ones on ebay seem to be new in many cases.

Youn can buy the lifting bit seperate but when one sells giving away for free with there cranes why bother trying to buy seperate.