ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine out, engine back in after cambelt and head gasket complete= NOW WONT START LOL

Clio sport
Can anybody help me please,

i have had the engine out of my clio 172 (2003) to do the head gasket and cambelt whilst i had it in bits! Ive put it all back together and now the engine wont start at all!

When i connect the battery back up, lots of lights come up on the dash board and i havent even turned the key? i go and turn the key and still nothing happens, the battery has been fully charged but still nothing, could it be an earth problem? but why would the dash lights come on??

When i turn the key there is a little yellow relay near the engine fusebox that keeps clicking.

Any help would be appreciated as i need this car to get running so i can sell it asap!

Cheers Tom

182cup & 172 racecar
Re: Engine out, engine back in after cambelt and head gasket complete= NOW WONT START

Connected everything back up correctly, have you got a good earth.

182cup & 172 racecar
Re: Engine out, engine back in after cambelt and head gasket complete= NOW WONT START

:), forget to do the strap up did we.;)