ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine Question

I have a 1.4i Phase 2 Clio (1999 model) i am wanting to put a 2.0i 16v lump into it!!!! :D Will the engine go straight in or will it need the engine bay modifing? And also does anyone know where i can get a cheap engine and box from? Also I have some 15" 3EVO Fox racing alloys (1 month old with one or two scuffs on them :oops: )if anyone fancys swapping them for some 16" wheels any age and not to bad condition prefer 5 or 6 spoke instead of these ugly multi spoke. Cheers geezas!!!!!!

[Edited by cliomania20 on 05 October 2004 at 2:29pm]

[Edited by cliomania20 on 05 October 2004 at 2:30pm]

Quote: Originally posted by cliomania20 on 05 October 2004

I have a 1.4i Phase 2 Clio (1999 model) i am wanting to put a 2.0i 16v lump into it!!!! :D Will the engine go straight in or will it need the engine bay modifing? Just buy a 172 And also does anyone know where i can get a cheap engine and box from? Also I have some 15" 3EVO Fox racing alloys (1 month old with one or two scuffs on them :oops: )if anyone fancys swapping them for some 16" wheels any age and not to bad condition prefer 5 or 6 spoke instead of these ugly multi spoke. Yes please, I would like some ugly Fox multi spokes Cheers geezas!!!!!!

[Edited by cliomania20 on 05 October 2004 at 2:29pm]

[Edited by cliomania20 on 05 October 2004 at 2:30pm]

[Edited by badinvincible on 05 October 2004 at 2:47pm]

Best buy a 172 or if you do want a 172 transpalnt swop the whole front end from a 172 so you get the brakes and suspension.