ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine swap

1.6 16v
Hi to all, i have a 99 1.6 16v clio, and my engine crashed, now i don't want to put in there another K4M, i want to put the F4R from the rs 172 or 182, i think that the engine itself isn't hard to put in there, but how about the electrical instalation?
What problems will i have since my clio dosen't haves multiplex system yet...
Hoppe to get somme help in here, please give me some tips about the problems and things i ahve to count with.
;)

learning in corsa 1.3tb
i think there is a guide to it in the member section but i wouldnt know for certain. Tbh i think its worth paying the members fee and having access to all the information

1.6 16v
i think there is a guide to it in the member section but i wouldnt know for certain. Tbh i think its worth paying the members fee and having access to all the information
Well, i'm from portugal, i don't have a credit card, i don't know how can i pay that fee...:(

LY 182
its a fcuker not easy at all mechanicaly its fine and electric wise it would be ok if you can get hold of ALL and i do mean ALL the wiring looms from a similarly specced 172 ie if your car is a base model it wants to be a 172 cup donor or if its quite a specced dynamique you'd want a ff172 182 one.

pay the fee and look at my project thread

1.6 16v
its a fcuker not easy at all mechanicaly its fine and electric wise it would be ok if you can get hold of ALL and i do mean ALL the wiring looms from a similarly specced 172 ie if your car is a base model it wants to be a 172 cup donor or if its quite a specced dynamique you'd want a ff172 182 one.

pay the fee and look at my project thread
Thanks man, i will trie to pay that fee to see your project and to learn more, but in the meanwille, if anyone could share more experiences with i would apreciate. thanks