ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Entrance Photos

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Entrance Photo's

I don't no where they are online. But they had them inside by the PFC stand on the day. The pictures were awful imo.

My car isn't even on any of the photos so they did a piss poor job at taking "every car"!

edit: Found some on the parade lap :)

IMG_1270.jpg

Is it just me or does that look really slow for sportlines (the rear mainly)? perhaps it was because I was accelerating or something!

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Entrance photos were very hit and miss, there's a pic of me in Luke's/The Boosh's RB 182 but not one of mine and Luke was only 1 or 2 cars ahead of me.

Must remember to smile though!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Some of our resident CS photographers took much better pics!

'Official pic of mine'
168514_10151057262655992_2019973284_n.jpg

Josh Savage pic of mine:
307021_10151057262295992_122218324_n.jpg

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
The entrance pics were poo and a crap location to do it. Should of been further up.

I did buy mine of me on the parade lap...
IMG_9503.jpg

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
That's it Jon lol. The only reason why I got it was because its a good pic but it's not amazing quality but still good.

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
The pics not on the website. I think because I bought the file they didn't bother uploading it.

flol at this photographer taking shots with a rag on a stick to say the least :L my missus is just finishing her first year of photography at uni and her Nikon DSLR is phenominal compared to this guys potato :L

and s**te pics regardless of the crap quality... did he have a dog and sunglasses? pmsl