ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ermm is that a golf

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 15 March 2005

Who cares about the car..i want to sign up to speak to Crazy Carlo!

lol i spotted that too!

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by nickg123 on 15 March 2005
reckon its his bird?
If it is, hes a lucky git!

I thought Carlo might be Carly..and she mentioned a photo shoot. What can i say..i put 2 and 2 together and get 5!

-Rob

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Well either its his bird, or Carlo is the name of her lol! Whos going to find out first then - (whos brave enough to sign up to Corsasport??? lol!

Chris you like the ugly bird out of Corrie, this girl is much better! I have a girlfriend already Nick...i just like pretending im player. Word.

So Nick...youve been nominated to chat her up and make yourself look stupid when Carl wants to kick your head in!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 15 March 2005

Chris you like the ugly bird out of Corrie, this girl is much better! I have a girlfriend already Nick...i just like pretending im player. Word.

So Nick...youve been nominated to chat her up and make yourself look stupid when Carl wants to kick your head in!

-Rob

get Joel to do it, he likes meeting girls on the internet. PMSL!