ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex RR day at TDI Results, Pictures/Videos

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
based on vickys 14bhp transmission drag,
my old girl is pushing around 158bhp atf!
ill happily take that figure tbh, but it seems a tad on the high side lol

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I'm happy with mine; 86 hp and ft-lb at the wheels. Going by the transmission losses of 10 to 15%, puts mine between just under and just over spec.

Looking for 182
Good turnout today. I headed off pretty early but it was good to say hello to a few people :)

I loved the White 197!!

Cro

Meg'd r27
Some real nice cars there. I also love how vicky looks like a girly girl and is into cars at the same time! ;)

Renaultsport 220T
3 x v6 =

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Dash's arse
web.jpg

web.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
web.jpg

Who's is this? Saw it outside DFS at Pipps Hill a week or so ago?

SG9 Forester STi
how much power did you make Vick?

I got 164bhp ATW so around 178bhp with 137 ft-lbs torque. Then on the 3rd run with NOS I got 184bhp at the wheels so just over 200bhp with 182 ft-lbs of torque. They said at the end that had I have had a full bottle of nos running the right pressure then I would have got around 10bhp more on the nos run.

They told me that I have fueling issues which I need to sort - running lean normally and immensly rich on nitrous so lots of room to improve :approve:.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Vicky.. Can you collate the results and put them in a table or something ?

:)

Also, yeah, get that to the TDI guys to get it sorted ASAP !!

;)

Nimbus 197
web.jpg

I spoke to the guy that owns this.. forgot his name.. he was off v6 forum.. he was an older guy.. prob about 40 ish I would say.. nice guy x

SG9 Forester STi
His name was danny. Very nice bloke who's over on the v6 forum and is new to cs. Can't remember his username though unfortunately.

Clio v6
Watching

1. Brian
2. Ben_r1
3. Jane
4. Dash
5. Pettsi
6. One in a million
7. acgautomotive
8. Col 182
9. DFB (Danny, Mk1 vee)
10. Megzy
11. James105
12. ScarySquirrel

Nimbus 197
yeah craig made an apperance... After.. i saw him having a masssive breakfast at 10am in Macdonalds!!!! fpmsl

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
That sounds really nice!

Whats done to the valver? 2.0 ?

do you not recognise the door cards!! i bought them off you a few weeks back!
its F7R with basic breathing mods.

also, sorry if i sound dumb,
but are "at the wheels" figures and "at the hubs" figures different??
i assumed at the hubs would be the same as at the wheels!

D

DFB

web.jpg

That be me.

Thanks for doing so well with organizing the day, Vikki. Big turnout.

I'll treasure the image of you walking up to the garage holding a big tank of Nitrous. You came across very lovely and it sounds like you and your fella are a match made in heaven.

Sorry, I missed you all at the end, I was quite keen on getting the Vee on the rollers. I went for a ride with Alex from acg automotive and when we got back all you sleazes had gone for lunch, lol.

So after a bit, I went off myself to get something, got stuck in traffic, missed the burger place and ended up shooting home. Would have loved to have seen the Sierra fire up.

Met some very nice people though and thanks to the young lad who took me for a ride in his yellow Meg. That thing flew like the wind.

Also, superb photo's by Steve (I think), top man.

PS - I'm only 38!! Ha ha, I blame my wife and 2 kids for all the grey hair. Besides, it matches my ride.

x

a turbo'd yellow car
Met some very nice people though and thanks to the young lad who took me for a ride in his yellow Meg. That thing flew like the wind.

God dam it, if I'd of know that was you who owned the V6 I’d of asked for a pax ride in return. :eek:

Full floating AP disc's for the win! ;)

Nice to meet you chap.

SG9 Forester STi
That was awesome mark! The meg looked and sounded very good.

Bet you're pleased with the results.

LOL thanks Danny! Everyone should have a massive tank of nos somewhere lol! Was good to meet you, hopefully we'll do another one in the future and get that vee on :)

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to meet you all.

For those interested. The 250 cup rolled: Max Power 243.5 @5560. Max torque 251.2 @ 3160. More than book. :)

you dont like to talk about it tho... Iirc. :p
Sorry we dived off at lunchtime i had to get to a friends birthday.
Was good to meet some new spammers too. I thought i knew most of the cs regulars too.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
im a quiet one on here :p still make it to the odd meet tho! least the car didnt blow up! some ppl will know what i mean :D

Nimbus 197
That be me.

Thanks for doing so well with organizing the day, Vikki. Big turnout.

I'll treasure the image of you walking up to the garage holding a big tank of Nitrous. You came across very lovely and it sounds like you and your fella are a match made in heaven.

Sorry, I missed you all at the end, I was quite keen on getting the Vee on the rollers. I went for a ride with Alex from acg automotive and when we got back all you sleazes had gone for lunch, lol.

So after a bit, I went off myself to get something, got stuck in traffic, missed the burger place and ended up shooting home. Would have loved to have seen the Sierra fire up.

Also, superb photo's by Steve (I think), top man.

PS - I'm only 38!! Ha ha, I blame my wife and 2 kids for all the grey hair. Besides, it matches my ride.

x

I was close with 40!!! sorry.. nice to meet you x x. hopefully see you again at another meet x x