ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro 172 2008 Revamp thread...

istockphoto_218590_hand_sign_okay.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
some coont smashed the windscreen on the scooby..

gettin fixed 2moro.

tryin to find a good bodyshop to bring the scooby back to its former glory!!

needs new wheels 2:S

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
yeah buddy glasgow born n bred

some crackers matey but av not really drove it tbh!!

good roads for the cup too

thread hijacked lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
OMG... I Love It... I Want It... !!! Have been thinking how best to do a Stealth Stereo in mine... never even considered the Wheel Well... lol!! Well Done Bud... Beaut!!

PH2 172
RUSS how much did you pay to get the handle smoothed on the boot interested in getting mine done im loving the car russ cant wait to go to FCS to see it mate loved it ever since i seen it in performance french cars job well done.

RUSS how much did you pay to get the handle smoothed on the boot interested in getting mine done im loving the car russ cant wait to go to FCS to see it mate loved it ever since i seen it in performance french cars job well done.

not sure, i called in a couple of favours.

Expect to pay £250 + for a good job.

Porsche Boxster987S
russ i am a member on another clio site. would u mind if i put a link up 4 this thread please????

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
russ you seen the eoru sport with the plexi glass cylindrical tube in the spare well??

another update,

Ive had the amp re powdercoated, ive had a rethink where it is going.

I prefer the black, re assembled with new heat transfer paste so should be good as new.

dsc01237.jpg

dsc01240.jpg

dsc01246.jpg

Ordered a Hertz Energy 10" sub for the wheel well, should be here this week.

More to follow this weekend when it all goes in :)

another update:

Finally finished the install this weekend, was tweaking a few things and fitting a cold cathode to light up the sub which matches the dash conversion. This is on a switch on the panel where the traction is. The box was built out of fibreglass and sound deadening material, then we fitted an MDF top so we could mount the sub.

Ive gone with this dual voice coil Hertz 10" sub on the recommendation of a very good audio place and im very happy with it, the sound is amazing. Ive wired it up to drop the amp to 2 ohm so its nice and punchy.

The amp is a 4 x 100 clarion one which ive powdercoated to follow the theme of the car, ive sat this on on MDF base and screwed it in with security screws then cut out the top piece so it drops over it and hides all the wires.

You'll also notice the new 4 point harnesses ive fitted in place of the old 3 points. I prefer the look of them on the harness bar.

All in all a very productive weekend. More to follow shortly.. :)

sub.gif

sub1.gif

sub3.gif

sub2.gif

sub4.gif

sub5.gif

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
shame the other pictures on page 1,2,3 aint working as i'd love to see this`!!!

oh, we've moved servers thats why the other pics arent working. Ill upload them to the new server so they show up later in the week.