ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro Pic Request

Don't Yet Have A Car
Hia
Has anybody chosen to go down the euro stlye route. i.e. mega low with lil' rims etc. If so please post pics here.
Thanks Danny

A Euro'd one...
27012007002oc3.jpg

27012007cz1.jpg

This is how my Clio used to look, phase 2 of the Euro look is well on its way including a lot of smoothing and some new wide and deep dish rimmage. Watch this space ;) .

Don't Yet Have A Car
ILOVEIT.jpg

Both cars look awesome, dont surpose ypu know who's car is next to you in that pic do you Dutty

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
who ever he is parked next to a flashed the other nigh ( lights only) and got a completely blank look

wow really nice moters, tbh not really seen many euro lookin rens up this way.. mainly VWs im surprised they actualy look really good!:eek:

I quite like the euro look tbh, I think that Dutty has pulled it off really well. Winstons "eurofied" clios look good too.