ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro'd up part 2

clio campus
right sooo my brother was the one who posted the pic of the invisible clio.... he's never been on a forum so that explains it alll..... anyhoooo this is the pic he ment to post.... most will say its not proper euro'd but after 20 on photoshop he got bored but it will be smoothed and de striped and also possibly a checkered roof
befornafter.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
reet thats a good start, Pinky used to have borbet A's on her Black clio 16" tbh the wheels imo were 1" to big i mean to relly pull of a clio being low you need 15" or 14" wheels.

Dont destrip the car please it brakes a shapeless side up, checkered roofs only belong on mini's or fiesta st's! plus its very 2008 keep it simple n dont get lost along the way.

nah to get that stance on the back your looking at airbags for when its sitting and ramping it up when driving about. the look does work well though, plenty of examples to draw inspiration from.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
seriously your kidding about air ride! people on Fatlace must blag about getting that low on coilovers :S

clio campus
yer that stance will be hard to get but at the end of the day its just photoshoped :-D its just to put an image in your/our heads

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nah to get that stance on the back your looking at airbags for when its sitting and ramping it up when driving about. the look does work well though, plenty of examples to draw inspiration from.

could sit like that if he decided to fork out for an air ride ;)

EDIT: beaten to it :(

pmsl at airbags to get that, thats absolute bull....
do some research then come back...