ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Europe's quickest FWD car

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Oh and most of the runs that weekend were only up to 3rd gear.... Ground the teeth off 4th on the first day ?

TTRS & V50
Lol at that Bentley. Never seen that before.

I kind of don't appreciate the purpose built stuff, prefer it when they are still road legal. I assume that Bentley is.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I kind of don't appreciate the purpose built stuff, prefer it when they are still road legal. I assume that Bentley is.

Yeah - I get what you mean about that. The absurdity that you could nip down to the shops legally - in something like this?!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182

Yeah it is road legal, just swap over to pump fuel and it's good to go. It usually runs in a class called street eliminator which all the cars are street legal, all taxes and MOT'd and they have to do a 26 mile cruise including stopping for fuel and hot starting.

The original guy that built it bought it as a standard Continental GT for about £80k and then sold the engine to get some money back and sent the car to Webster race engineering for the chassis work.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Bently doing a wheelie is like something you’d see on a Need For Speed game ?