ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ever wondered where the 172 cup gazmar had went to

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
got my finger out and spent few hours on it.

c77c4cbe.jpg

687b7554.jpg

09b688a4.jpg

3d30e039.jpg

Jap Box
I say dig up the brickwork below, sink front end in and cement it over so it looks like the cars sunk in as some kind of ornament :rasp:

What could it possibly be used for?

TrackCar & F30 330d
I still have no real clue what this reject is suppose to be. The only thing I can think of is it's gona be some car that is super low and unusable?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
WTF happened to it in the first place to look like that?? You planing on putting a tubular chasis in?? I think if thats built back up right, it would be good with a transverse mounted BMW V8.... Actually second thoughts, its fucked what ever your doing with it. Waste of time I recon.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
dave tunst is right its going to be a trailer. exactly like the van. and usable just like the van.

aye gaz getting there. hopefully starting welding weekend. just wanted a small project that has a quick turn around. once i have the frame/new chassi all i need to do is fabricate a new nose replacing the engine bay

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah "that" clio.

Good to know there are some memories behind that kinked shell!

I told him not to buy it, did he listen? No. What a day!

We spent more in Mcdonalds/Burger king than Gaz spent on the car.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ah "that" clio.

Good to know there are some memories behind that kinked shell!

I told him not to buy it, did he listen? No. What a day!

We spent more in Mcdonalds/Burger king than Gaz spent on the car.
You're on the glue!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
whats hard to understand? its going to be a trailer. simples.

all box section cut to make the chassi/a frame. collecting the welder later to weld it. so hopefully tomorrow it will be welded in

260% JCW
Yeah unless u fit a loud exhaust and lower it 100 mill and stick some cup alloys on its a waste of time!! Is the attitude of some people, great ideas and fun :) will keep eyes open

This^

So many sheep on here mocking people who dare to stand out, Good effort i say. Was kind of hoping you were going to graft in some monster power plant.