ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ever wondered where the 172 cup gazmar had went to

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
trailer and van finished..... oh wait no, but thanks for your great constructive input for looking at last page of the thread

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
1b1778ee.jpg

saturday i finished work early so i dragged it down, so i could redo the handbrake channel so thats now done, i also started my mirror blanks and trimed the boot floor im making, just need to tidy the front before i take it to bodyshop again

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
finally got round to doing more on this made some smooth mirror blanks which im going to be skinning in cf as well as the bullets once the kit comes. will get pics up shortly. waiting on spot weld drill bits so i can finish the inside adjustments before i take get it put in for paint

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Welded in the boot floor. As I was going to make a well.changed mind. donated the rear bags to the 5 door. But waiting for my 1/2" port bags. Soon as they come. On they go. Need to send my wheels away to be made. Once back got some arch work to do on the inners then away for paint. Just been lazy to be honest

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Have only just looked through this, I love it! Wen I had my mini and went to sum shows there were some there and they look mega!!! Good on ya!

O

Oakley12

Awesome!! Make sure you update when finished :).

Im pretty gullible FLOL.