ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ex formula1 drivers and their need to talk crap

Clio Sport 1.2 16v
While they've all earned their stripes at some point or another, it's a different sport now. F1 evolves so quickly that even say 3 years is a lifetime in terms of technology or new rules to spice it up etc.

So yeah, at times I wish they'd just shut up. They have my respect, but their opinion doesn't count as much as they think it does.

However.. Lauda has a point. Vetell needs the best power, the chassis is sorted either way. And at the moment the Renault engine isn't delivering.

On a side note, Bourdais ftw. I rate the guy and i really hope he gets a drive next season.

330Ci Sport Convertible
Dont be suprised if we have a Ferrari engine next year! But you didn't hear that from me.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Well RB managed to switch from Ferrari to Renault easily enough a couple of seasons ago despite their contract.