ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust blown!

My standard exhaust 'blew' tonight, it's just burbling and basically sounds sh*t! The noise sounds like it could be coming from the front though? I may need new engine mounts so could this have caused it to perish from all the movement? cheers

Mk1 Clio Turbo
Movement wouldn’t have help matters, Ditch the old standard system and get an aftermarket one or get one made up from your local exhaust fabrication place :)

Best thing you could do, plus a standard system will just cost as much these days.

probably pop along to cruise motor sport in kirkaldy for a custom but im not paying silly pennies!!!

Mk1 Clio Turbo
probably pop along to cruise motor sport in kirkaldy for a custom but im not paying silly pennies!!!

Didn’t notice you were localish, I would stay away from them to be honest, I’ve heard some pretty bad story’s about them :eek:.

You will pay silly pennies for an exhaust from cruise aswell.

I would go to Free-Flow ;)

C

Cupster

Standard item won't be far off a custom these days tbf. Go for it lad!