ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust for Rsi ???????

Nreg 1.2RL & Mreg 1.8 RSi
I need some advice please,

I need to sort out an exhaust im thinking about getting a full stainless system,

Seen this one on ebay will it fit mine?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-16V-EXHAUST_W0QQitemZ4601769943QQcategoryZ10410QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If not the best one ive found is this magnex one

http://www.magnexexhausts.com/product_finder.asp

Renault​
Full Cat Back System2.0 inch
Clio​
RSI 8v£269.99

£269 is a bit more than i wanted to spend but if no ones got any better ideas i guess it sthe way forward, or should i not bother at all?

Cheers Jimmy

340i
The magnex is a very good system mate, ive got a full system on my RSi...

It gives a really nice deep rumble on idle, and sounds lovely when you boot it.

It is also good if you dont want the loud noise all the time, as if you dont boot the car all the time it isnt as loud as other exhaust systems...

also matey where about do you live?, as my dad at magnex and i am sure i could use his staff discount for you?

Last edited:
  Nreg 1.2RL & Mreg 1.8 RSi
Gray said:
The magnex is a very good system mate, ive got a full system on my RSi...

It gives a really nice deep rumble on idle, and sounds lovely when you boot it.

It is also good if you dont want the loud noise all the time, as if you dont boot the car all the time it isnt as loud as other exhaust systems...

also matey where about do you live?, as my dad at magnex and i am sure i could use his staff discount for you?

Sounds perfect im in Essex, gonna wait for a bit and see if anything comes up, i got to get her through the MOT in the next couple of weeks, if the financial damage is not to bad i will deffinitly consider it next month ill let you know,

Cheers for the help