ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust gas monitor warning light.

artic blue 182 cup
Hi all.

Right i know i'm probably being a bit thick here, but basically i've just had a K-tec de-cat fitted to my 182 and i've done about 100 miles on it so far but after about 80 miles of it the exhaust gas monitor warning light is now up. I know this is because of the lambda sensor. But is there a way of possibly reseting it? Or is it just something i will have to drive around with the light on, until the cat is back on the car?

Cheers, Ben

Ph2 172
If you know someone with a OBD2 fault code reader, then you should be able to clear it and put the light out. It may or may not come back on, you'll have to try it.

artic blue 182 cup
Ah perfect. Cheers mate. Yeah i do know someone with one. I didnt realise it can clear them though. Thought it only diagnosed the actual problem. I'll give it a go. Cheers, ben

b/g 182, meg tourer
i have a code reader and have deleted the emmisions light fault, but the light keeps coming on after a few mins of driving. im running a standard cat on my car. does this just mean its a lambada sensor or could it be something more? how much is a lambada sensor?
sorry to hijack the thread.

b/g 182, meg tourer
the code reader is saying;

DTC 01
I/M NO

Fault 01
N/A 01/01

any ideas what it is?
i have deleted the fault but after a little while of driving the light comes back on.

lambada sensor?

b/g 182, meg tourer
no, the code just reads...

DTC 01
I/M NO

Fault 01
N/A 01/01

thats all i can get from the code reader.