ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust or not

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm in decided weber to get an exhaust for my 1.2 Clio so I suggest a vote please
Yeah or no
And reasons behind your vote

ujyda7ad.jpg

he8e3ybe.jpg

Thanks for you time :)

Edit. Will be keeping it for atleast a year.

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Yes, you need an exhaust or your car will be very loud and return poor mpg.

RB 182 cup
You could waste your money on a stealth system for the 'spec' but it wont make any difference.

I think, providing you would keep it impeccably clean, any of the stainless steel group N pee shooters would look good, like an oreca group N, or a kam racing supersprint. I suppose a powerscrap place could probably make you a custom back box for less that would look similar but still be quiet.

Just have a look at the back of some sports and see what you like, afterall, that looks pretty similar, just minus the side skirts.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Save your money. I once wanted an exhaust for my 1.2 but soon changed my mind. Put the money aside for maintenance or something

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Iv seen a 182 ff for sale at a car dealer and they will offer p/x on my car so I'm gonna see how much ill get for mine. Standard.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
They offered £1000 without seeing it.
How much do y think I could get for it standard private or with all mods.
50k miles