ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

exhaust places in manchester/warrington area

cliosport 182
wanting to get straight through pipe made in place of my standard center section, any places in manchester/warrington area, took it to a garage today who qouted me 45 quid, then started the job then decided it would be 110 instead,
so need to find another place which is reasonbly priced

Merc A class
Try Kenny @ Danmar hes based in wigan but worth travelling tell him Naith sent you with the black megane :)

cliosport 182
demon tweek prob not cheap like you say, i try googling danmar and see if they got a number save me traveling up there cheers

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Failing that, Greenwood Silencers in Rochdale did mine for £40. Ring the, and ask for Pete

Clio 182
Failing that, Greenwood Silencers in Rochdale did mine for £40. Ring the, and ask for Pete
Yeah got my centre section for £60 from them for my 182. But they are called T.G. Silencers now. Good turn around time as well, about 3 hours to build and fit.