ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Thoughts

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Jim's rejects
I am an Ejot and smacked the standard exhaust onto a low level bollard. This has bent the downpipe from the manifold (the cat piece) into a fold.

Seen as though it needed replacing anyway, I've been searching the bay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290255254447&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Which appears to be a full miltek system with sports cat. The price seems ok - although I'm broke.

Any thoughts on what to do for the best? I'll be keeping the clio a good few years as my work car, so Ideally this miltek effort wont sound like some of the scrotes around our village. Any alternatives cheaper?
 
Turns out that its not the full system at that price :(
Clio spares can do a cat for £175 which might be my only option. Unless someone has a PH2 cat??
 
Back
Top