ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust vibrates against rear bumper surround

Clio Sport 182
Ive got a ktec ultra performance system on my 182, love it, but whenever its idling im pretty sure its vibrating against the rear bumper surround, it just doesnt seem to sit right within the surrounds. Anything i can do about this to sort it? Would a new set of exhaust mounts sort it?

Just being picky really, but its sometimes really a horrid noise.

182, 6r GTi
primma racing do a uprated exhaust mount at the std mounts are prone to failing, but it could just be a case of getting it aligned properly. loosen off all the joints manipulate in to the desired position and re tighten the joins.

FF Clio 182
Happened to mine initially, needs to be properly aligned or will vibrate. In the end I went out and bought some universal Powerflex mounts and using a guide on here made my own rear mounts. Costs like £15 compared to the £80 for uprated ones...