ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts.. Which on would suit my 172 best?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i had a GDI on my Ph1, getting another didnt know which to get was looking at the YS stealth as GDI wernt doing anymore for a while, but they should have some in the next couple of weeks now.

but ive decided to go for the same style as my old one, the recessed one as the YS stealth has no gains over standard, plus if i do do what i want with the car there will be a few flames and i want to be able to see them lol

titanic killer
if i had the chance again i would of gone for a stealth everytime
I have the same as ste(flameR)which is a great exhaust no questions but still wish id gone stealth!!!!

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Clio7.jpg

Clio5.jpg

BG 182
Ok GDI are currently out of stock at the moment on the recessed ones.. Im looking at stealths and ive seen two.. one on k-tec and one on yozzasport.. Has anyone got either of theseand how do they compare? Quite a bit in price difference too..

B

Ben^

Nearly opted for the stealth but got cat back magnex system (6x4" oval) instead, sounds awsome, nice deep note and not too loud!

B

Ben^

Magnex...no..

Weigh about 9 mega tonnes, poorly made and don't fit properly..

LOL!!

Mine fit perfect and the build quality is awsome plus you get a nice deep rumble :approve:

yea it does weigh a bit but have you lifted a standard 172 back box :dapprove:

clio 172
hi danni my mate has a scorpion forsale he wants one hundred pound for it hes only had it on the car couple of months and 80 for viper induction kit if your intrested pm me

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i have a k-tec stealth from cat back with k&n panel filter and it sounds mint not to loud just sounds throwty love it!