ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

.:eXtreme:. get the feck over it!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

"Although the Clio 172 Cup is 10bhp less powerful than the £14,613 182 version which replaced it this spring, the outgoing model is faster because of its lower weight. Unlike the 182, the Cup does without air-conditioning, a passenger airbag and anti-lock brakes."

Didnt know the Cup had a drivers air-bag.

GW Clio 200

Erm why post it twice ya fecking tard!!!

And its .:xTreme:.

Cheer up ffs I have no beef with you fellas if you want Ill meet you all at Bluewater, you lot against me, my laser pen and my Pink hobnail boots. Ill beem you eyes out and stamp you all to death...

Dont get me started

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 16 April 2004

"Although the Clio 172 Cup is 10bhp less powerful than the £14,613 182 version which replaced it this spring, the outgoing model is faster because of its lower weight. Unlike the 182, the Cup does without air-conditioning, a passenger airbag and anti-lock brakes."

they have a passenger and a driver airbag

Megane R26

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 16 April 2004

they have a passenger and a driver airbag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and in some cases a windbag driving.

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 16 April 2004

Cheer up ffs I have no beef with you fellas if you want Ill meet you all at Bluewater, you lot against me, my laser pen and my Pink hobnail boots. Ill beem you eyes out and stamp you all to death...

Dont get me started

lmao!

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 16 April 2004

Erm why post it twice ya fecking tard!!!:confused:

And its .:xTreme:. Apolgies, just learnt to spell!

Dont get me started, too late me thinks fella:D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Paul_P1 on 16 April 2004
Yeah it does, just doesnt have the side airbags.

No I meant Drivers side airbag, the article states it doesnt have a passenger side one, but fails to mention the lack of a drivers one.. what a factually correct (or is that lacking) article (was my point)

And Im not even gonna bother leaving this thread open.