ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F*****g french pile of w**k

Valver

[rant] F**k sake just been removing a lot of the coolant pipes flushing it through, removed the coolant tank etc went to put the lower pipe back on the radiator took me 40 f*****g minutes trying to get that b**tard clip into the right place and then I got too p*ssed off, had too stop or I would have put the mole grips through the windscreen :mad: and which stupid muppet decided to put the jubilee clips holding the pipes going to the heating unit on so that you have to have 8 joints in your arm to get the screwdriver round to undo it! argh!!! [/rant]
The way the car is made doesnt half piss me off sometimes!

500bhp Scoob

That bottom rad hose can be a right b**ch sometimes, but why were u removing the heater matrix pipes anyway? it all gets flushed out anyway when u bung the hosepipe in the expansion bottle/tank

Valver

You have to remove the lower hose to drain all the coolant out? I think... plus I was flushing it all out properly, it was all pretty bunged up was crap! btw what colour is the genuine renault coolant meant to be...

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

if it still has old type c in it then yellow.

all new renault coolant is type d which a light green colour