ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**ked off !!!!

Just got back to my car to find a lovely gash in my rear bumber!!! worse thing is i saw the girl who done it and she drove off before i clocked her plate or details! She just denied it and drove off

Lovely - as you can guess im seriously f**ked off! no CCTV in the area to prove anything.

How i didnt stab her to death with my car keys i dont know.

im pissed!

Vix - There was no one around, thats why i was tempted just to punch her to death.. 1. for lying, 2. for not being able to drive, 3. for drving a corsa.

She was trying to tell me she hadnt hit me when it was clear my paint was on her front bumper! along with my paint was 6 other dents, paint scartch marks ect.. Clearly has no respect for any other then her self.

you should have done then!! i would have agreed with you

shame you didnt get her number plate

silly cow have to say there isnt many wimmin that can drive!!!

Closeby then..i got squashed on a roundabout..but the bloke wouldnt take the blame and there were no witnesses so i was screwed..i wasnt going to lose my NCB so £600 is the result! Oh, and i have to drive a Micra to cap it off..

Shame you didnt slap the b**ch, make sure you look out for her!

Anyway, lets make it cool to drive crashed Clios ;)

Hope you get it sorted soon..i hate the feeling of seeing my car damaged every time i look at it.

-Rob

J WTF WERE YOU THINKING!?!

As if you were talking to her and let her get away!?!?

Id have whipped her keys out the ignition pronto!!! lol

...then ive had beaten the fook outta her!!! ;)

Seriously though mate that sucks!! :(

Is the damage bad??

its hard to think quickly when things like this happen, thinking about it now - yeah i should have took her keys / boxed her in so she couldnt get out / decked her - but when your just registering what has just happend its too late.

the damage isnt too bad - not as bad as yours Glenn when you got hit by that fag in the fiesta. But im stilled pissed about it. Not sure whats fecked me off the most? The fact i have damage to my bumper - or the bird that was lying out of her arse cuz she couldnt drive...

i tell ya - ive never seen anything like it - she was all over the place, 2 wheels on the road, the other 2 on the public paving reving the bollox out of it slipping the clutch like a goodn

id love to clock her in the high street - or find her car parked up!

lol yeah then wipe doggie pooop all over the inside of her door handles!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<1000 woo hoo