ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2015 Next Gen

Golf R/Leon FR
I didn't bother with 2014 either. This looks promising but I've said that before with the F1 games by CM.

This is pretty much the only game I play on my Xbox One. I'll need to buy a new wheel though.

Any recommendations?

Edit - meant to say 360 but haven't played on my One as been waiting for this to come out.

Listerine & Poledo
Is thee going to be anything remotely next gen about the gameplay?

Or just "next gen" insofar as you buy the game, then have to drop £5.99 if you want to drive a different car to the Marussia.

Also, dont forget to invite your friends to play as you build up your racers character with different coloured suits and helmets.

Goliath I
Looking forward to this. The blog release doesn't give away a great deal of info so it will be interesting to see how much of a change, or additional stuff has been done.

I thought the whole race strategy part could have done with a overhaul, and I'd have liked to see the XP mean something in the game and be rewarded with it other than just finishing where expected. E.g. Clean overtakes, fastest lap, letting your team mate past if he's on a different strategy...

SQ5
Yeah but once i get into a new F1 game i dont touch other racers hehe...so hopefully i can play on PCARS during the summer..

I do the same, just feels like a different genre!

Anyone got a wheel for their ONE?

I'd love one with some pedals, but just haven't got the space. When we finally get a bigger house I'm going to get a cheap bucket seat and build a rig.

SQ5
I had a Logitech wheel for my Ps2 years ago and enjoyed it. Would love to try one form a week at home to see if I could get on with one again.

dk

911 GTS Cab
another one here, and I'm pretty sure the guy left of the car is Lee himself!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a642047/f1-2015-wont-launch-with-full-season-content-due-to-new-june-release-date.html

gaming-f1-2015-screenshot-03.jpg

I cant wait. Although it seems the cheapest Xbox One steering wheel is the Thrustmaster and its over £200 which is a fair chunk to pay out.

Suppose its an investment though..

I refuse to play this with a pad. Totally refuse.

Golf R/Leon FR
Eurogamer have done a little review and it's not as good as I'd have hoped. I'll wait for proper player reviews before buying.
They are hoping to run it as 60fps on both consoles and 1080p for PS4. 900p for Xbox

Impreza RB5 #054
As a regular playing of the last 3 games, I'm not looking forward to this.
I'm not sure it can beat ProCars.

Goliath I
2 completely different games imo. I've enjoyed Project Cars but the lack of mid race save, rewind feature and the numerous bugs and faults make me want this even more.

Impreza RB5 #054
2 completely different games imo. I've enjoyed Project Cars but the lack of mid race save, rewind feature and the numerous bugs and faults make me want this even more.

I have never played single player, only multiplayer online, so the lack of rewind and mid race saves don't concern me and the best F1 tracks Silverstone,Spa and Monza are on Project cars.