ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F355 GTB

Porsche Boxster987S
Absolutly stunning. I fired a thread up in this section of the forum last week with a few YouTube clips of these with the capristo exhaust . Without doubt the best sounding car on the planet IMO . Jealous!

Suzuki Swift Sport

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Oh my. That really is amazing. Non airbag wheel makes the interior look so much better than the later cars IMO.

Very pretty car theres no doubt. But last 2 i have seen i cant help thinking mr2 kitcar...

288 gto imo is the best looking car ever.

A guy on PH forum has just bought one to go along side his 599gto

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...36270&mid=113183&i=180&nmt=288+GTO&mid=113183

Some of the members on PH have so much foiking money!

Andrew , a friend of mine and the former owner of our 172 cup ;) the 599 and the 288 or not the only Ferrari's he has , and he has owned a string of Lamborghini's , now living back in the uk too

Suzuki Swift Sport
I helped dad take the back bumper off yesterday, we still don't know what exhaust is on it but it only has a small silencer hence why it is so loud! going to put the cats on this week I think.

7716334408_14a6113aa9_o.jpg