ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F7R Conversion

94' Valver F4R'd
Hi again!

has anyone got an F7R for sale? Preferably with everything or most things I would need to do a conversion on my mk1 1.4RT :) JC5 box ect...
Price?
Pallet Delivery? Collection from?

ATM I have Gaz coilovers that are for the 1.4 Fitment ONLY. Can I run JC5 box WITHOUT William/Valver suspension, lower arms, driveshafts and keep my current track width?

If anyone could clear that up would be much appreciated :)

car4.jpg

Plans are F7R, JC5, Williams Brakes up front, Williams Wheels (black or gold?) 195/45/15 Toyo proxes or Yokohamas
Over time the F7R will be upgraded but want to start with a decent one putting out roughly the 150 it came out the factory with?

Thanks for looking again :)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Well the 150hp probably won't be a problem as most of them give 160bhp.Jc5 will fit too, no problem..

94' Valver F4R'd
Really? even ones looked after and new cambelt still pull 150? That would be nice...
So can I completly keep my track width and driveshafts and put them into the JC5?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Use 172 ph1 shafts, wishbones hubs and shocks and brakes.

Far better than rubbish Williams brakes.

94' Valver F4R'd
Chip, Will that Widen my track? My coilovers are designed for my current set up with the 1.4 stuff... And I want to keep the track the same, Just williams wheels and bigger brakes, thats pretty much it, Want a sleeper that looks just like a 1.4 with 150+Bhp ;)

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Than keep the stuff you already have. 260vented with good pads will be plenty.

My well looked after 200k+ williams has put down 140 atw...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yes it would widen your track, and if you then just use a set of camber bolts you can bring the camber back to correct.

94' Valver F4R'd
I have already had to machine the holes on the coilovers, Will my current driveshafts fit in the JC5? Will they be strong enough or just twist because i think they're hollow? Can i get shorter ones made up? Expensive? :/

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
no it was never rebuilt. only other muffler nothing else.

shafts will fit, Renault has used thin and thick shafts, you'll have to look which you have. although 19 16v uses thin ones to so they'll be fine i guess...