ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F7R meets F7P Part II

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 29 May 2003

At the moment ive only see the details of your project. Care to reveal the overall aims?

-Rob
bit of a silly question no?

Ok ill be more specfic then..

What bhp are you aiming for, and are you adding TBs, turbo, anything?

Chassis wise what are you doing?

Styling?

Intended purpose...track driving?

-Rob

you dont really need a specific aim to warrent a simple 200cc capacity increase, more torque, more peak power.....simple.

If you also read the other threads or clicked the link youll see its used at the ring mainly. a track car, chassis is fine, no TBs, no turbo........just a tad more power for an easy swap of a block.

seriously, did someone die or are you always glum?

errr im not?

Sorry for missing the other posts but i didnt know much about this car :confused: If you looked at other posts im not always glum so not sure what your on about. I like to give opinions and advice when i can, whats wrong with that, or does everything have to be a joke? Its quite hard to display emotion on the internet so i tend to save it for when i speak to people. I wouldnt say im glum though, admittedly i have some pretty brutal opinions, because im a blunt no bullsh*t kinda person.

-Rob

Some people see it that way which is what counts at the end of the day, a lot of peeps consider there car as part of themselves so take everything to heart. Another reason why i keep most comments straight to the point!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 29 May 2003

Ok ill be more specfic then..

What bhp are you aiming for, and are you adding TBs, turbo, anything?

Chassis wise what are you doing?

Styling?

Intended purpose...track driving?

-Rob
Lets all be friends ladies! ;)

Main target is to do steady sub 9minutes BTG (Bridge to gate) at the Nürburgring.

The car will never see a Turbo. A turbo might be Ok if you want to do the "steering lock racing" of 402m, but useless when you want to fast around a track for long periods of time.

Chassie is working fine. Yellow Koni and custom made springs in the front.

I dont care for Stylig, unless it makes my car go faster.

I bougth the car to go fast around a track for as little money as possible. And if I crash and the car is a write off, I will survive, moneywise that is :)

Future plans: This winter I will strip the interior and put in a rolecage. Change the boot, doors and hood for glass fibre. And also put on a rear spoiler to make the rear press harder to the ground. Think the Maxi wing will do the job.

FRST and 106 GTi

eheh.. go cage! go safety!

btw, also go on a diet to lose some weight. (even if you are weightless already). Cut your nails, shave all your hairy body, pee and dump and dont eat anything before racing. This will get you some weight of the car. :p

just dont roll it! lol

its all barriers in close proximity, just sideswipe one if your goign to crash lol!!