ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook push notifications on iPhone...

My Facebook notifications are a bit crap and I was wondering am I missing something as to why? My mates blackberry was putting my 4 to shame with his Facebook updates lol, hate him having one over on me hahaha.

I have plenty of friends lol, my Facebook app hardly goes off when I have new replies etc. I get about 6 notifications in about a month which to me is pretty poor is it not? It's the latest version of the app if that helps lol

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I think what he's trying to say is that he's not getting his push notifications on his iPhone when something exciting happens on FB.

Your the s**ttest person ever at explaining exactly what your problem is.
Errrrr.... Ok, my Facebook app notifications are s**t, it doesn't notify me when I get posts or mail etc. It only does it the odd time which I think is poor. That make sense?

Bus w**ker
No issues here for the majority of Facebook related s**t. Just messages that don't notify 100% of the time. Meh

Clio 182 cup'd
That's because the Apple notification platform in general is sub-par.

You really are on one!

As it happens my notifications are a bit random, sometimes I get them, then sometimes I don't.

I get a push email anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Does it really matter?....Surely if you just go on facebook it will come up in your notifications anyway?

Not got a 4 but isn't there a sub section under settings to which push notifications you receive?

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
my push notifications seem to work when they want to (not often) i might go through the settings and see what i can find

edit - options all fine as far as i can see.

Last edited: