ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fair few at Children in need cruise - London

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Not really into much like this but was for a good cause and made a change to scenery, so Took an hour and a half drive down to this, over 2000 cars turned up apparently, and see a fair few sports knocking around,

monaco, a flamer, an inferno (spoke to you), a titanium 182, couple of RB's , arctics, few cups, few titanium ph1 172's, few non sports that looked quite nice too :)

As far as I could mine was the on BG there ;) anyone else go to this?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I forgot about the 197's and 200's there :eek:

we had a steady pace driving home about 60-65mph then got closer to home on own territory and opened her up...just a little ;)

clio 182
chased a blue scooby a lovely r32 golf

love it, my mate was in his r32 but doute that was him coz his is supercharged ;)
i had a few runs with a white dc5, and a couple of civic witch i just left ;) dont think they were to happy with my v-tec this sticker haha

clio 182
also when i was on the way home, we were sitting about 70mhp n 5 focus rs's came past (must of been doin 150+) caught them up a little while later only dure to one blew up.. ouch

1.2 16v clio
:S i was kinda in the noisy car section :) nothing special on the outside other then a few stickers and tinted windows i guess lol

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Haha I see them RS's pulled over on the hard shoulder! Apparently he blew a rad hose!I was over to the right of the carpark! Felt a little left out over there :(Although someone did take this ;)
25F1C874-75D0-4FC9-ADA8-21C527F32902-790-00000026DF016185.jpg
Photobucket probably ruined the quality! :(

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Popped down for a look in a friends car saw quite a few with the CS tax disc holders :) also had a little chuckle when I saw all the RS's in the hard shoulder lol

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Ah so yours was the RB there kizza :p was quite a good night! Had a good look at my old shed ;) aha

172 CUP
I was parked infront of WH Smith. Mine has white rota alloys, think i was the only mondial blue cup there. It's not a shed its nice :)