ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

BMW M4; S1000 RR
evergreen mills is now empty. Tbh I'm running out of Market vendors. I need a mini nuke supplier.

And you can't get to lvl21. 20 is the highest, what a waste of a perk!

c2 VTS
i killed the overseer as soon as i met him, knob

Same, then i went back later and wiped the entire vault.

Amata (whatever her name was) told me to get out of the vault after i'd helped her, she quickly got a scoped magnum bullet in the back of her head.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
evergreen mills is now empty. Tbh I'm running out of Market vendors. I need a mini nuke supplier.

And you can't get to lvl21. 20 is the highest, what a waste of a perk!

Ahhhh, yeah sorry. I left the Overseer at first... i killed him later in the sub-quest

1.8 Civic EX
i just met up with Mr Tenpenny for the first time, I thought he smelt like wee tbh so i hurt him.......

DSC00320.jpg

what do we think...Cilit BANG to get the blood stains out of his chair?

1.8 Civic EX
me and tenpenny enjoying afternoon tea looking out over the wasteland lol...........

DSC00321.jpg

(excuse the shitty phone pics)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FPMSL @ the pics. I wish I took one of the Behemoth that fell on top of a Raider when it died. His legs sticking out were mintage :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I've started meeting deathclaws on my travels...

The first one was in the Enclave base where they had one stored in a box ffs. Hacked the computer next to it not knowing what it was and hello there!

Now I'm near old olney.

1.8 Civic EX
I've started meeting deathclaws on my travels...

The first one was in the Enclave base where they had one stored in a box ffs. Hacked the computer next to it not knowing what it was and hello there!

Now I'm near old olney.

stay away from there if you don't like death claws lol

I've just cleared the whole place of death claws including the sewers while wearing the naughty nighwear lol :) all on my own too, i've never even found dog meat let alone get any other NPC's lol

1.8 Civic EX
abyone know where i can buy some nuka cola quantums? I've only found 12 it's gonna tak me ages to all 30 for this bird!

just done the Dunwich Ruins, scary place that...literraly so dark you can only see the bit that the pip boy lights up...got another bobble head for going in there tho :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
abyone know where i can buy some nuka cola quantums? I've only found 12 it's gonna tak me ages to all 30 for this bird!

just done the Dunwich Ruins, scary place that...literraly so dark you can only see the bit that the pip boy lights up...got another bobble head for going in there tho :)

Yeh I only went to old olney to try and find those nuka quantums.. Didn't find them though

I'm on 10 bobbleheads now

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
14 Bobbleheads for me... on my Lv20 save file anyway.

How good is the soundtrack btw?! The few songs that get played just fit it perfectly... slaughtering Fire Ants to 50's swing FTW

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Putting a few more hours into it again! Kinda bit miffed that I'm stuck on level 20 though.

Also, does anyone know if Dogmeat barks in quick succession for a reason? I've thought whether or not he's found ammo/stimpaks, etc. He just randomly barks in certain areas?

Cheers,
D.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok, i went and told the sheriff on the dude who wanted me to blow megaton up. the sheriff goes up and arrests him and i killed the fucker. The sheriff just walks off and leaves me to it. got a few quests lined up too as i spoke to the sheirff again and i am gonig to disarm the bomb... but my skills aren't high enough yet.

i went out of megaton and went walk about. some minousar thing tried to kill me but i pumped about 12 10mm rounds into it. some nomad came up and began stabbing it too. as soon as the minosaur died the nomad dude got totally blown up!!! i was like wtf!!! it majorly criplled me too.... :( seems wandering about is ftl at the moment....

White Sti Hatch
ok, i went and told the sheriff on the dude who wanted me to blow megaton up. the sheriff goes up and arrests him and i killed the f**ker. The sheriff just walks off and leaves me to it. got a few quests lined up too as i spoke to the sheirff again and i am gonig to disarm the bomb... but my skills aren't high enough yet.

i went out of megaton and went walk about. some minousar thing tried to kill me but i pumped about 12 10mm rounds into it. some nomad came up and began stabbing it too. as soon as the minosaur died the nomad dude got totally blown up!!! i was like wtf!!! it majorly criplled me too.... :( seems wandering about is ftl at the moment....

I should have shot the fucker but instead he shot the sherif lol !

c2 VTS
Where do i go for power armour training??

You get it in the Citadel, which is the pentagon i think.

You get there on the main quest line

Edit: just read something to confirm what i was going to put here, the Citadel is inaccessable until you've completed 'waters of life'

E87 118d M Sport
how do i start the goat????? he just keeps saying take your seat.and i have?????

let me at him!!! grrrr

EDIT - butch was stuck walking into a corner....fool

Nissan 350z + 206 Dturbo
just got this today, im about 30 mins into it......
ive just escaped the vault 101
this game is dragging me in
i got the collectors edition from gamestation for 25 rupees
comes in a butty box lol and got me a noddin doll ha :D

c2 VTS
Anyone killed Three Dog?

I was sick of listening to him slagging me off on Galaxy so i thought i'd put an end to it, didn't work...

c2 VTS
Yessssssssss!

It worked, got galaxy on and heard some old woman say "blah blah blah until we replace three dog"