ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

c2 VTS
Nope, not that it matters anyway, i've already finished it.. just going back through the other bits now on a earlier save.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
might start it again when i finish uni for xmas n hit it hardcore with the guide lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's exactly what i've done. I bought the guide, restarted using it.

I now have a Lv20 Scourge of humanity and a Lv9 Protector than i'm currently playing.

By the time i'm done with this guy, he'll wipe the floor with my previous character. I can already one-shot a Deathclaw, at Lv9. :approve:

Guide FTW

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My first Lv20 is on 72 hours.

Current Lv9 is on 11 hours.

LOL... i'm Fallout's b**ch.

My excuse is: I did all my Christmas shopping in one hit, online. Leaving me very little money to do much else until payday.

Saying that, i probably would've put serious time into the game anyway! :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
88 hours for me now. Currently looking for Bobbleheads. One near the Powerstation in the NW is a reet mare. You have to find a drainage hole near the station. Not easy at 3am in the morning game time! Got there in the end though. Explosives Bobblehead to add to the collection.

Done a fair few side quests now. Loving it still. I decided to go back to Vault 101 to help Amata. On that mission at the moment. Also got the T-51b armour. Awesome. Couldnt hack my way into the weapons rooms, so put on Lesco's labcoat and downed some Mentats. Science 100. Done. :)

WTF! Ive just left the citadel with that massive robot, and my mission status is to FOLLOW him.

But just outside the citadel is a broken bridge with a laser type fence. He's just standing around doing sweet FA!

What am I supposed to do?!

172cup
^ sounds like a glitch. When you follow him, he lasers every fuker and after you piss about in the water purification thingumyjig... you end up completing the game. Best thing to do is save it, and reload it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
About 45 hours all in for me - only did the GNR mission this morning - lol!

Got 100 skill on barter, speech and heavy weapons - though trailing miserably with energy weapons (approx 55) and there or thereabouts for lockpick and science. Those last two are really hampering me on a lot of occassions.

Still keeping it hardcore - equipped with only the Ultra SMG, Terrible Shotgun and mere Ranger Armour. I haven't even learnt how to use power armour yet.

I've had one mission break on me too. :( The one with ex-slaves place in the north-east (Temple of the Union?) where you have to clear out that place in DC of super-mutants, then report back to Hannibal. The actual quest status says "Talk to Hannibal" yet when I go to see him, there is only the 'Tell me about yourself" and "That's all for now" speech options. :(

Still loving it though. Everytime I switch on the PC, I feel compelled to double-click that Fallout 3 icon. ;)

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
WTF! Ive just left the citadel with that massive robot, and my mission status is to FOLLOW him.

But just outside the citadel is a broken bridge with a laser type fence. He's just standing around doing sweet FA!

What am I supposed to do?!

Be warned thats the final mission, and you wont be able to do anything else after you've completed it. So if you want to continue your questing and adventuring, dont do that mission yet.

172cup
About 45 hours all in for me - only did the GNR mission this morning - lol!

Got 100 skill on barter, speech and heavy weapons - though trailing miserably with energy weapons (approx 55) and there or thereabouts for lockpick and science. Those last two are really hampering me on a lot of occassions.

Still keeping it hardcore - equipped with only the Ultra SMG, Terrible Shotgun and mere Ranger Armour. I haven't even learnt how to use power armour yet.

I've had one mission break on me too. :( The one with ex-slaves place in the north-east (Temple of the Union?) where you have to clear out that place in DC of super-mutants, then report back to Hannibal. The actual quest status says "Talk to Hannibal" yet when I go to see him, there is only the 'Tell me about yourself" and "That's all for now" speech options. :(

Still loving it though. Everytime I switch on the PC, I feel compelled to double-click that Fallout 3 icon. ;)

D.

^^ you mean "head of state" quest. Yeah im on that now. You need to get the map from the Museum and give it to Caleb first

I do have a problem on it though, i m to meet Hanibal at the monument... but the b******s not here

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^ you mean "head of state" quest. Yeah im on that now. You need to get the map from the Museum and give it to Caleb first

I do have a problem on it though, i m to meet Hanibal at the monument... but the b*****ds not here

That's the one. I must have missed the map-collecting part. I'll head there next - cheers!

D.

Punto/Clio GTT

I do have a problem on it though, i m to meet Hanibal at the monument... but the b*****ds not here

i just waited for 24 hours and he appeared right there straight away.

there have been known problems with them getting ambushed on the way to the subway though and it being bugged/them getting stuck

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Yeh my Head of State mission is glitches in the same way darren. I got the picture for caleb. Met them at the station, now I can't find them anywhere.

I only helped them for the achievement, I wanted to blow his brains out when they told me I couldn't leave the union temple.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it took 2 days for them to get to the monument for me i ended up doing another quest cos i got bored of waiting

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FFS! I just realised I'd been carrying around 10 fecking fission batteries at a weight of 7 each. No wonder I was forever juggling the inventory around to keep under the over-burdened limit. :(

D.

1.8 Civic EX
44 hours gameplay, just hit lvl 20, killed all the behmoths in the game, still not found dogmeat yet lol but i took the explorer perk so I can see everywhere now, just need to actually visit the places.

going by that fallout wiki i only have 3 side quests left to do however for the main mission i've got loads to do, still not done the gnr quest yet!

172cup
dogmeat was pointless for me... gave the little b*****d a stimpack for good measure, and he runs straight into 3 giant radscorpions... dickhead deserved to die

Lasted all of 4mins

1.8 Civic EX
LOL

Flying solo FTW.

It's the way forward! I've cleaned out loads of areas without a single NPC...Old Oldney, Capitol building etc...I found the Mirelock Nest Entrence but I'm not going in there...to me they are worse then Yu Gi Oh's and death claws...especially the hunters!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Mirelurks arent too bad, but you have to wait until they get close enough so you can see their faces. Thats the only part of them that isnt armoured. Bang. Down you go. The Kings are taken down quite easily too. By Fawkes! LOL. Gatling laser FTW :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
44 hours gameplay, just hit lvl 20, killed all the behmoths in the game, still not found dogmeat yet lol but i took the explorer perk so I can see everywhere now, just need to actually visit the places.

going by that fallout wiki i only have 3 side quests left to do however for the main mission i've got loads to do, still not done the gnr quest yet!

3 side quests? Do you mean the other missions which can be done (like Agatha's Song etc.) which dont alter the Main Quest, or 3 left in total from everything - which would probably involve visiting every location on the map?

How many Bobbleheads have you got now?

i have 1 bobble head left to get finding it without a guide could be interesting though

done about 70 hours of play so far killed over 1000 creatures dunno how many humans

i may start the main quest now

1.8 Civic EX
3 side quests? Do you mean the other missions which can be done (like Agatha's Song etc.) which dont alter the Main Quest, or 3 left in total from everything - which would probably involve visiting every location on the map?

How many Bobbleheads have you got now?

I got about 8 bobble heads. The Side quests like Agathas song are the ones I mean.

If you go on the Wiki and click on Quests it shows you which ones are the main story and which ones are "side quests"

I just need to do SuperHuman Gambit (although I think it's cocked up for me there as when I first went to Canterbury Commons there were scorpians and they killed everyone in the village lol

Agathas Song and the sodding collect 30 nuka colas thing, I'm up to about 20 now I think

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh cool. I havent done the Superhuman one either, but done most of the rest. I'm visiting everywhere I can for little additions. :)