ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

1.8 Civic EX
lol the main story is a bit odd tbh. all the quests flow realy easily and there isn't really a point that you would think, stop and go do something else....glad i didn't even do the GNR mission untill about 40 hours of play lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone done the Dunwich Building visit yet and listened to all of Jamie's holotapes? Made my hairs stands up by tape 9, I think it was? ;)

Quite a scary building too - even rendering the feral ghouls dormant while wearing the ghoul mask.

D.

Integra Type-R DC2
Anyone done the Dunwich Building visit yet and listened to all of Jamie's holotapes? Made my hairs stands up by tape 9, I think it was? ;)

Quite a scary building too - even rendering the feral ghouls dormant while wearing the ghoul mask.

D.

Where abouts is that? Sounds interesting.

Integra Type-R DC2
Balls. I just found out about the 'Protectrons Gaze'. Went to see if the Mechanist was still about even though id already killed the Ant-agonizer. He wasnt :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished it now - about 5 minutes short of 57 hours. Absolutely epic. Easily THE game of recent years - surpassing the likes of Half-Life 2 with ease.

So enjoyable, so rewarding and just so open. God knows what the standard will be set to if Bethesda has the rights for Fallout 4!

As per usual (from me) - a few pics....

Releasing a Deathclaw....... lol!

ScreenShot103.jpg

The robot gets launched....

ScreenShot107.jpg

.....and proceeds to kick some ass. ;)

ScreenShot112.jpg

The b*****d Col. Autumn....

ScreenShot114.jpg

My final stats....

ScreenShot115.jpg

D.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
ok question. But the guy you sell scrap metal to in megaton has vanished a Leo stahl now appears in the water plant late at night. Any ideas where the guy has gone?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Balls. I just found out about the 'Protectrons Gaze'. Went to see if the Mechanist was still about even though id already killed the Ant-agonizer. He wasnt :(

I found the Mechanist, convinced him to step down and he gave me his suit and helmet. I then went to find the Ant-agonizer but she'd fled. So I didnt get the unique weapon either :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea i kind of messed all that up ages ago ended up killing her n then tryed to find the mechanist but no were to be seen (in the robot/computer repair place)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I found the Mechanist, convinced him to step down and he gave me his suit and helmet. I then went to find the Ant-agonizer but she'd fled. So I didnt get the unique weapon either :(

I did the opposite. Convinced the Antagonizer to step down and got her helmet. Running around the wasteland for a bit with a fancy-dress-type ant-head, complete with antennas! ;)

D.

1.8 Civic EX
How many hours did it take to complete?

if you literally just done the main story missions you could easliy have it done in about 6-8 hours I recon.....however saying that, I finished the game after completeing all but one side quest and it took about 45-50hours

E87 118d M Sport
was just told by a friend that according to sixaxis that the trophy update was released a few mins ago (24mb download)
i cant get onto any of the links (after typing fallout 3 trophies" into google) as work blocks everything.....

any info would be appreciated!

Once you've got to the Citadel for the final time...that's it and once the game completes there no option to carry on roaming or undertaking side quests.

I completed it yesterday but made sure I had some good game saves to go back to.

It's a great game, although as others have said the endings I have seen didn't really live up to the standard set by the rest of the game, but still it's got to be my best game of the year.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
Any one found the satelite array and launched a missle strike? LOL. Is there any point to it? Level 17 now and I haven't even done the memorial story quest. LOL. There is so much to explore. So many random things to do. Found some waste landers fighting over a fridge in the middle of the road, that was full of water. LOL. Dart gun against death claws ftw. They have to be the hardest creature in the game. So annoying.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Any one found the satelite array and launched a missle strike? LOL. Is there any point to it? Level 17 now and I haven't even done the memorial story quest. LOL. There is so much to explore. So many random things to do. Found some waste landers fighting over a fridge in the middle of the middle of the road, that was full of water. LOL. Dart gun against death claws ftw. They have to be the hardest creature in the game. So annoying.

Yep - I wondered WTF was going on at the time!

As said, the dart gun is superb against the deathclaws - especially if you have a bit of distance between you and them.

D.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

That was the first time I met a Deathclaw.. TBH I just shut the door as soon as I saw what was in there!

But then I thought, wait, it would be a red icon in the compass if it was going to eat me... So I let it out.

After about 5 seconds of standing there, it darted out, proceeded to rip 3 Enclave Soldiers limb from limb... And then what do you know, the icon has turned red and it's hurtling back toward me:(

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
They are clever to. I laid a mine trap for two so the only way they could get to me was by going over the mines. They would chase me to the edge of the mines, then stop and retreat. Cheeky b******s.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That was the first time I met a Deathclaw.. TBH I just shut the door as soon as I saw what was in there!

But then I thought, wait, it would be a red icon in the compass if it was going to eat me... So I let it out.

After about 5 seconds of standing there, it darted out, proceeded to rip 3 Enclave Soldiers limb from limb... And then what do you know, the icon has turned red and it's hurtling back toward me:(

This one wasn't so lucky - lol. Came out, went around the corner and came face to face with two sentry bots. He nailed one and got the damage down to two bars on the other before finally karking it.

Still, his hand came in use for making another deathclaw hand. :cool:

D.

Shed.
Still having major display driver problems. At the point where now i cba to play it because its crashing. Really annoying tbh.