ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Ght62Rw.png
s2rVKaU.png
YkPRDhN.png
xEolRVO.png
5QwvARv.png

A shiny black one.
What elements are people looking forward to the most?

For me it's got to be base building. I can see this being a massive part of my game.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Cancelled my Battlefront pre order (which I've been waiting on since early 2014) in favour of this. Everything I've heard/seen/watched has sounded incredible. Hope it lives up to the (massive) hype.

Listerine & Poledo
A week before my smartwatch arrives!!!!!

What elements are people looking forward to the most?

Spending 3 hours on character creation and then promptly dieing.

In the mean time, I'm just going to keep ploughing life-force into Baldurs Gate on iPad (soooooooo gooooooood!)

Listerine & Poledo
Pipboy edition

EDIT: Although I'm less excited about that having now seen an unboxing by some 'murican, who was irritating.

FF Artic 182
Im looking forward to Getting lost amongst horrific creatures with s**t weapons. . . You know like mire lurks and death claws and being hopelessly mauled to death repeatedly

Bug

Megane rs250
Preordered for xbox one with game, got fall out 3 with the game when that comes out on back catalogue

Listerine & Poledo
Do Pip-boy people get the season pass as well?
Said unboxing videox (LINK) shows it came with season pass in the game box itself.
SPOILER WARNING - Pipboy doesn't look like it was worth it

A shiny black one.
Doesn't mention the season pass in my order details.

I was expecting the pipboy to be cheap tat, but it's a pipboy so I don't care.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PC version for me, as I want to be able to experience the modding scene and Ultra settings. I realise the consoles will get a large portion of the mods which become available, but they'll never be able to recreate what the PC can do.

Listerine & Poledo
Doesn't mention the season pass in my order details.

I was expecting the pipboy to be cheap tat, but it's a pipboy so I don't care.
I dont recall anything about Season pass either, I guess these videos are all Bethesda-sponsored bods. Which is fine, but all it's doing is widing up the poor souls who were too late to click"Pre-order".

That said, we could sell on the Pip-boy edition on Ebay and double the money!

Listerine & Poledo
Only with VATS.
I want to see how well the pipboy app integrates into the game.
But even if it's amazing, I may not be able to make much use of it. If it moves the entire thing off-screen then I'll end up not using it, so VATS etc. is still recorded

Listerine & Poledo
I've cancelled my order and re-ordered it on PC now I'll have a decent GPU to run it on.
What did you go for?

A mate is a PC gamer and says he's just a graphics card away from running it (i5 with 16gb RAM and SSD, just an older GPU)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
What did you go for?

A mate is a PC gamer and says he's just a graphics card away from running it (i5 with 16gb RAM and SSD, just an older GPU)

I was going to upgrade MB/CPU/RAM but decided it wasn't worth it (I've already got i7/12GB RAM/Multiple SSDs). I decided upgrading GPUs (& monitors eventually) was the way to go so I'm moving from my current setup of 3 x Watercooled 580 GTXs to 1 x Watercooled 980ti (I may or may not get a second).