ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Cayman S Edition 1
Here's what my dude looks like and a screenshot of the clothing / armour. Tbh I used to watch a few youtube videos that showed how to get the best out of the game such as armour and weapons. Really helps IMO and makes it more interesting.

Thu_Jan_14_10-54-31_UTC_2016.png

Overall damage resistance is 255/252.
Thu_Jan_14_10-54-15_UTC_2016.png

Listerine & Poledo
Ok, I need to get that ballistic stuff and find a good wax jacket.

I've been avoiding the YouTube content and, mostly, the guide book too.

Cayman S Edition 1
Created a brief video clip of a special weapon you find later in the game. The thing is mental, but I've put it in spoiler tags incase some haven't got that far yet.

Watch the dude fly;)

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I used to use a helmet but prefer the interaction with a face as opposed to a helmet. Also found that I'm at a level now where I don't really need the protection from the apparel. I usually cut about in a dress with some fashionable glasses for the lols

Cayman S Edition 1
You can also upgrade a "battered fedora hat" with ballistic fibre which gives you 110 armour / 110 energy resistance, but I think they look a little odd.

340i
I finished the Silver Shroud missions last night, gained some decent XP.

Level 28 iirc, feels like I've only scratched the surface of this game!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I missed them too mate. I only did 1 railroad mission because I was so impatient!

That map jay linked is immense. Almost got all the bobbleheads

SQ5
You may of unlocked it and not realised. It only works with some items.

Equip military fatigues and got to armour work bench. See if you can select it and it will give ballistic weave as an option

Cayman S Edition 1
Where? I've not found any.
Last set was just south of Natick Police Department on the main road. There's a roadblock with Minutemen and an old army vehicle.
The best set is at the top of 35 Court, but make sure you're well prepared for some robotic battles;)
Another set is at Neponset Park in a pond (just under the water).
Can't remember where I found the other.

SQ5
Last set was just south of Natick Police Department on the main road. There's a roadblock with Minutemen and an old army vehicle.
The best set is at the top of 35 Court, but make sure you're well prepared for some robotic battles;)
Another set is at Neponset Park in a pond (just under the water).
Can't remember where I found the other.

I found mine in a lock up next to a building, I forget where it was though, needed master lock picking to get it though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you're playing it on the PC, I think there's a mod which lets you do that.

Yup.

I've got around 40 mods loaded into my game. Nothing game breaking; more texture upgrades and HD stuff. Game world looks incredible now on my new 4k TV. The amount of mods for the PC on nexusmods site is impressive - 6700+ files.

Listerine & Poledo
I'm marginally jelly.

Until I remember that the PS4 wont need a new graphics card next time I buy a new game ;)

Cayman S Edition 1
Yup.

I've got around 40 mods loaded into my game. Nothing game breaking; more texture upgrades and HD stuff. Game world looks incredible now on my new 4k TV. The amount of mods for the PC on nexusmods site is impressive - 6700+ files.
Rarely use my PC for gaming now, but certainly never hooked it up to my TV. Is it worth doing?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Rarely use my PC for gaming now, but certainly never hooked it up to my TV. Is it worth doing?

The disadvantage of TVs for gaming on PC is input lag, but this Samsung has a very low 24ms lag which is fantastic. My Panasonic was good too. Picture on this set is amazing.

Inferno 225 cup
Level 21 on fallout, just going after Kellogg. Fighting the synths with Valentine and strong.

79908e0f2ddc81ef88185e7b4817d2b9.jpg

He a strongggg looking man[emoji23]

I'm now strongs leader, he proper loves me he does.

A shiny black one.
After completing the game, I've decided to go mental with the mods.
Looks like Ben Tower will become reality.
2016-01-15_00004.jpg

Haven't reached its limit yet, but apparently there is one.

Oh, before anyone asks, it's held up by magic!

Listerine & Poledo
That's how I build too.
Mystical, floating buildings, with merely a staircase keeping them attached to the ground.

The stock floor limit is 5 isn't it?

A shiny black one.
Yes, 5 at sanctuary hills.

I'm up to 28 floors at the moment. Actually getting bored going up. There's an elevator mod which I hope to incorporate into the build.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Having an issue. Trying to get the medicine bobblehead but can't interact with Erin in vault 81 to get it going. Anyone got any ideas?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yeah I have done it by the guide so the next step is speaking to her to start the cat finding mission but I can't speak with her