ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Clio Trophy
I did not think it was possible to build this high ? :p just made this up at a settlement

2016-02-28_00002_zpsw6vxb74m.jpg

2016-02-28_00003_zpswsa4jey5.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
May seem a stupid question
But do you guys spend ages gathering resources? Or have you used "cheats"

Cayman S Edition 1
May seem a stupid question
But do you guys spend ages gathering resources? Or have you used "cheats"
I used a glitch which enabled you to duplicate shipping resources in an empty workshop. However it doesn't seem to work now since the latest patch on the Xbox. Gutted!

Clio Trophy
How are you playing it already, steam normally screw everyone so they can not play it until 9pm, unless you VPN to new Zealand

Cayman S Edition 1
Had a quick go at lunch. Looks really good so far.

Handy having the perk where I can re-program enemy robots now;)

I've tried twice to get back into Fallout but just can't manage to. Shame as I was loving it, few weeks off it and the interest has died completely. Only level 30 odd so still had a lot to do!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've tried twice to get back into Fallout but just can't manage to. Shame as I was loving it, few weeks off it and the interest has died completely. Only level 30 odd so still had a lot to do!
I think I may be the same. It was a master stroke by Bethesda to say they would put the price up on the dlc. It made me buy it before it came out. Now I probably won't even go back on it.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

That happened to me with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I think I even pre-ordered NV because I enjoyed Fallout 3 so much. Then when it arrived, my interest dropped off sharply. I haven't even looked at Fallout 4. I think the experience that has been Wasteland 2 for me so far, has far overshadowed Bethesda's effort. :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've completed it, although it won't actually allow me to complete the mission as it just locks up, FFS.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Haven't bothered with the dlc

Haven't been on it for a week or so but plan on having a bash later tonight and tomorrow. Just trying to finish the main story line but it seems to be a never ending game

Cayman S Edition 1
Was too quick and easy. Hoped it was a little more indepth:(

like the fact you can mod the mechanists armour with ballistic weave

Clio Trophy
Only tried leaving the building and going back in so far, tried using TCL cheat too, but no joy. not sure i can be arsed to go back to an old save, did get hold of blueprints though :smiley:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Think I'm level 50+, just been into the Institute for the first time. Hopefully put some time into it over easter, but GTA Online has my attention again at the moment.

Cayman S Edition 1
Only tried leaving the building and going back in so far, tried using TCL cheat too, but no joy. not sure i can be arsed to go back to an old save, did get hold of blueprints though :smiley:
Ahh. The blueprints are quite cool.

Cayman S Edition 1
Think I'm level 50+, just been into the Institute for the first time. Hopefully put some time into it over easter, but GTA Online has my attention again at the moment.
Take your time with the Institute. There's quite a few missions to do there.

Clio Trophy
anyone else use nexus mod manager? tried to play today, it will not load any addons, have tried delsecting and reslecting them, and tried just one at a time with no joy

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Have got plenty more settlements to sort out, will be nice to have some different bits to use. I get fed up of going to buy wood though from the baseball guy though lol.

"Here to buy a swatter?"

A shiny black one.
anyone else use nexus mod manager? tried to play today, it will not load any addons, have tried delsecting and reslecting them, and tried just one at a time with no joy
I have used it, found it hit and miss with some mods so I deleted it. I believe mod support comes this month so hopefully that'll sort it.

SQ5
Have got plenty more settlements to sort out, will be nice to have some different bits to use. I get fed up of going to buy wood though from the baseball guy though lol.

"Here to buy a swatter?"

Your having I buy wood?! I've got shitloads of it!