ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

Listerine & Poledo
to kill some time without thinking too hard, I decided to waste some cash on the strip.

Chopped in all my worthless NCR money for a few chips, an hour later I walked out with 20,000 caps.

Now, can I be bothered to continue on the quest?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
If I dismiss Boone just to use another character for a mission where does he go and can I get him back

Punto/Clio GTT
i cant get boone :(

i stole the womans dinosaur and took her head off when i first arrived in town

i tried to frame someone else, he killed them but he asked for proof, then he said leave him alone... so i blew his head off too, c**t.

hmm, i really need to think before pulling the trigger, or stealing a dinosaur

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can't get enough of this f*cking game. lol.

Currently working for the Brotherhood of Steel, and getting the current Elder ousted.

Octy VRS
Think you can still get Boone, need 55% Speech from what I gather. Internets may be wrong though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I just completely a mini quest within the ED-E side quest, and got a reward of 5,000 XP. Lol! Bug ahoy. Got to level up about 3 times. Meh.

Anyone got the Q-35 Plasma Rifle? I need to increase my energy weapon skills, I think. It's decent, but with a valuation of 3000 it should be better.

Also picked up Love and Hate knuckles. Pretty pointless as I'm not into unarmed/melée.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm still on the standard points for Melee and Energy Weapons. lol.

Bought something called a Brush Rifle before. F*ck about. It kicks so much it nearly knocks you over.

The enemies unfortunate to be on the other end of it do a backflip when the round hits them. LOL.

It takes the 40-45 Government rounds though. Huge things. Rare. :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just upgraded to the anti material rifle (100 Dam) and the trail rifle (41 Dam) and gave my other sniper to Boone. I stuggle to even see em before he gets em.

Incendary rounds in the 50. Though yes please.

I've left laser's and concentrated on normal guns upto 80 skill in em.

Wiped out the death claws from that quarry, now that was tough!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've not got around to that yet. lol.

I'm only Lv16. I got to Lv14 before and my save file corrupted. :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Boone is a machine. We were surrounded by about 6 Viper gang members, I came out of VATS to reload and by the time I'd sorted it Boone had wiped them all out! All of them!! LOL.

There's also a unique Gauss Rifle with 400 damage points. Apparently Boone likes a bit of that gun. Need to find it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I NEED that gun!

Thing is a gave him the sniper but he seems to swap back to his own pretty often. I think that's only when they come close though.

Rolling round in our red beret's y0!

Where do you get power training from? I assume the BoS

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah presume so.

I picked up some combat armour from a fallen Viper member (just a random gal with plasma grenade) and it was worth 2.3k caps!

Also, how awesome is it going into VATS and targeting a grenade or dynamite in the enemy's hand? Lol. Bits of them go everywhere :cool:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah I robbed some armour and a super sledge from the BoS (didn't see me win!) got almost 5k from it.

When I'd sold everything to buy my weapons and ammo I had 15k...
Now down to 2k haha.

Didn't know you could do that! Those powder gangers are gonna pay!

Who do you sell these kind of things to?

And anyone figured out how to make the different types of ammo? Havent worked it out yet, but I havent really looked that much yet though. I've stopped the main quests now, wandering around with Boone and Rex :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The ammo is easy just look on the bottom right and see what you need to make em. Firing pins etc.

I've been selling em too the gun runners and the old woman at novac.

Bonus though is I killed a guy with a traders hat on so with my barter skill and that I get stuff at a fairly good price... Compared to early on.

My barter is pretty high, I've found particularly on this FO, barter and speech are REALLY useful, and quite often pretty crucial!

Thanks for the info.

Im addicted to this game now lol! Level 21 already, and I've not had the game long!

I nabbed the chip off the legion and legged it. Everywhere I go there's about three Legion assassins lurking round the corner to kill me. Can't go back to the Fort either - game just freezes up and quits to Dashboard.

Octy VRS
Wondering the same, got to the suite and killed 4 bodyguards but not sure what to do after. Think I want the wildcard route and get Yes man in there.

Love the game though, did the 3 bounties ifor the army guy. Just forget how much time everything takes. Another few hours gone. Can see this being longer than F3. I've only discovered a few places in the map so want to do a lot more side quests. Rocking with Boone and E-De.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm at Level 20. Really should be at around L16 but for that 5000 XP hike from a mini quest. I've genuinely done very little. Nowhere near the Strip and have been doing side quests rather than the main quest. Got a quite a few locations marked down or map markers noted from talking to folk and wandering around.

Got ED-E and Boone with me. Currently on the final part or the ED-E quest where you can take him to either the BoS or April. Went to the Hidden Valley BoS base and got another side quest from the Elder to kill an NCR Ranger.

Also met Veronica and Cass on my travels but can't take them with me yet as I have two followers already.

Think I'm on around 19 hours in, now. Still no match for Deathclaws, either.

N/A
Just become overlord of new Vegas!

*Spoiler*
- Go to tops, kill Benny and all his guards
- Take his stuff including the chip
- Go to his room and talk to Yes Man
- Go to Lucky 38 and kill Mr House

The rest you can look forward to :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I have no followers ATM. Going to get that sorted this morning.

From what I've read, ED-E and Boone are the best partnership? Boone's ready to go, but where's ED-E? Primm?

he is in prim as you go across the bridge he is in the second building on the right with the dear courier out seide you need 3 scrap metal scrap electronics and a sensor module i think

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I have no followers ATM. Going to get that sorted this morning.

From what I've read, ED-E and Boone are the best partnership? Boone's ready to go, but where's ED-E? Primm?

ED-E is awesome, and as for the parts,

Scrap metal you can get anywhere, but the scrap electronics ia a pain, but easy one is in Novac, old fuel station there are some shelfs outside, you can get it there :)

currently on level 10 about 24hours in, im s**t at this game lol, had a slaughter match against benny in the area @ fort, he was easy to kill

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
nah cba going with the legion, might go with the boomers you seen their security? missile launchers the lot, i got ass whooped after passing this no entry sign lol,

faced my first nightclaw now 2 of them vs me and ed-e got to say they were easy to deal with :)