ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout : New Vegas

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Anyone done the rocket factory mission for the dino sniper in Novac? The first gouls weren't so bad, but when you're sent down into the basement to kill the "demons" I screamed like a girl, its not fair they shouldn't be allowed to use stealth boys :( Heroically after I ran out crying, I psyced myself back up and ran in shooting everything that moved.

LOL! firstly, the simple way to do this I found was to just kill the first one by whichever method, then just take it's club and kill the rest of them using that, worked for me.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Anyone done the rocket factory mission for the dino sniper in Novac? The first gouls weren't so bad, but when you're sent down into the basement to kill the "demons" I screamed like a girl, its not fair they shouldn't be allowed to use stealth boys :( Heroically after I ran out crying, I psyced myself back up and ran in shooting everything that moved.

lmao, i did exactly like you, it took me about 2-3 days to actually do the quest, as i had s**t guns and on low level it was hard, so went to Novac and bought That Gun, its a pistol 1 shot gun, but very effective, have that and enough stimpak and your fine, dont fight them in the corridor's go into a room and stay behind a table or something, thats what i did and when they tried to attack you all you had to do was move back and for aiming using V.a.t.s, sorted

Octy VRS
Again, there is no need to buy That Gun unless you want pussy karma. Steal the fucker when he leaves for the evening.

Skoda Fabia vRS
how do i get Cass to follow me !!!

its driving me absolutely mental, i had the option once, i think, to convince her but i didnt have enough Speech or Barter, now ive done some more levelling up im pretty sure i have enough but all she keeps talking about is papers, ive done all the quests for Alice at Crimson Caravans but she didnt mention any papers, im seriously stuck on this

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^ Do you break into the console to the left of house (under the stairs) and then go through and disable him to do it?

Yes mate

open the door via the terminal under the stairs, the robots will turn hostile.

quickly run to the second terminal which is thruogh the hidden wall you have just opened to the left, click access chamber and then go down to mr house's quarters. You open him up out of his chamber and you have the option to either disconnect him or kill him. If you kill him you lose karma

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Fag lol! Rebar club ftw. kills em easily. If you collect all the clubs they drop and repair yours to excellent condition you can sell it for a fortune as well!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Haha I sh*t myself doin that quest, jumped out of my skin about 10x.

I had no weapons so I just went in using my knuckledusters and tw@tted them all haha.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
^^^ They wiegh about 300000kg, unless your strength is good you swing it like it's a tree.

The "Demons" (think they're called Knightkins) drop them.

E46 M3
You lot going in all guns blazing and getting killed, you can talk to them and convince them to leave you know!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
9 hours in, hardly done anything except explore and steal - lol :cool:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

When I did that ED-E went off on his own and killed them all in about two minutes :cool:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^^^ They wiegh about 300000kg, unless your strength is good you swing it like it's a tree.

Strong Back perk FTW. With my current armour I can carry up to 260WG.

Useful as i pick up loads of shite and sell it to the old dear at the scrap yard. Frag grenades get sold to the marra at the dinasour shop for 90 caps a pop :cool:

N/A
LOL! firstly, the simple way to do this I found was to just kill the first one by whichever method, then just take it's club and kill the rest of them using that, worked for me.

Fag lol! Rebar club ftw. kills em easily. If you collect all the clubs they drop and repair yours to excellent condition you can sell it for a fortune as well!

Haha I sh*t myself doin that quest, jumped out of my skin about 10x.

I had no weapons so I just went in using my knuckledusters and tw@tted them all haha.

Wish someone had told me this trick before!, in my life nothing has been so butt clenching, as when I had to reload when they were running at me with a look of rape in their eye. And it was dark!!! :(

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Strong Back perk FTW. With my current armour I can carry up to 260WG.

Useful as i pick up loads of s**te and sell it to the old dear at the scrap yard. Frag grenades get sold to the marra at the dinasour shop for 90 caps a pop :cool:

Not bad!

When I first went into the basement of the REPCONN facility and killed the NightKins, I went into that room with the huge guy and "ANTLERS" and tred to blast him into the next millenium.

Then after a few deaths, I walked into there slowly to try and surprise him and he surprised me by talking to me lol!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Wish someone had told me this trick before!, in my life nothing has been so butt clenching, as when I had to reload when they were running at me with a look of rape in their eye. And it was dark!!! :(

That's the worst bit, with the light on you can see no more than about 2ft, then suddenly some massive ugly cnut jumps at you!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I picked up a rarther nice sword off of the nightkin leader also - I think it's a unique weapon?

Some more information - If you do the quest at that big power station (think its called HELIOS ONE or something?) - when you regenerate the power if you send the power to the brotherhood of steel weapon (I forgot what its called - apocolypse or something), you get the chance later in the game to pick up a weapon which gives you control of the Sun for one time per day :cool: (IE you can focus the suns rays onto a target/area of your chosing)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I picked up a rarther nice sword off of the nightkin leader also - I think it's a unique weapon?

Some more information - If you do the quest at that big power station (think its called HELIOS ONE or something?) - when you regenerate the power if you send the power to the brotherhood of steel weapon (I forgot what its called - apocolypse or something), you get the chance later in the game to pick up a weapon which gives you control of the Sun for one time per day :cool: (IE you can focus the suns rays onto a target/area of your chosing)

Awesome. I'll be using that beast on sleeping Deathclaws at night.

Oh wait.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ahh yes - You can't use it at night :(

ON a plus note though, you could use it to kill coyote mothers and her cubs during daytime hours :cool:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I still can't work out the reloading bench :( How do I make armour piercing rounds for my guns!?

Punto/Clio GTT
ran into a guy yesterday called Cook Cook, he f**king demolished me, seriously.

reloaded and went the long way around him til later lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
im loving the Power Fist at the minute, got it repaired by the old woman, its a beast

with Boone by my side i killed Cook Cook easily

im on my way to a Vault at the moment and have come across some giant flies, they are demolishing me even with Boone with me, not sure what to do about them, i can kill 2 or 3 but then all of a sudden about 6 come all at once

Fabia VRS Special Ed
i'm trying to get into Vegas, but I need 2k caps...only have about 100 :(

Is there another way in?

Or a quest I can do that gets me access?

Skoda Fabia vRS
as someone on here mentioned, i think Christopher, go scavenging and get selling things, you can make your way up to 2000 caps *fairly* easily, especially if you can find fission batterys, cartons of cigs, conductors etc

quite a few things in the missile place you can scavenge, repconn is it ?

I think I'm at a critical decision, do I get the diamond cap for Mr House, or screw him over?

Not sure what to do, I'm thinking of sticking with Mr House.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Got about 7k chips recently from literally selling EVERYTHING I don't need and some big paying jobs.

Anti material rifle for Boone soon... POW!!!

I'm only doing side-quests for the next few days - trying to avoid the main story. ED-E got killed today though :( I sent him back to base and he got shot before he went and died. Doesn't restore himself either.

Monaro VXR
as someone on here mentioned, i think Christopher, go scavenging and get selling things, you can make your way up to 2000 caps *fairly* easily, especially if you can find fission batterys, cartons of cigs, conductors etc

quite a few things in the missile place you can scavenge, repconn is it ?

Playing caravan is a good way to earn some caps as well. An hour or so playing in Novac should net you around 6000 caps. 2 guys there that play and both are willing to go over 1000 caps per game.