ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancied a change...

Move over Toyota Prius, this is the next generation 'green' car...

This weekend we have been busy bee's. Certainly won't be to everyone's tastes, but personally I LOVE IT! :approve:

DSCF0505.gif

DSCF0510.gif

DSCF0519.gif

DSCF0514.gif

DSCF0513.gif

Next week will be callipers, interior trim, lowered :D and new wheels

Never above 25mpg
Tshh to think the advice I gave you and you turned it into a snot rocket!!!

Looks a good job though!!!

Silver's a bit of a shitty colour to do anything with other than anthracite really, but I fancied something diffrent.

Its 'aprilla green'. We had a nightmare spraying everything, suicidal flies and spiders embedding themselves in the laquer GRRR... but we got there in the end. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Adam did this with the same colour, two years ago... old hat ;)

Needs some more mods to fully pull it off

1.8 Civic EX
knew it was green!! lol

looks ok, think it may be better if it was a darker shade of green though...have to see in in person me thinks...

1.8 Civic EX
lol he keeps tyring to change me...i think he's after some man love..

try Jon, mike, i'm sure he'll be more up for it lol

Cheers Ryan, I love them! You're damn good at photoshop although mike says your still gay and he wants to see them gloss black too biatch ;)

now i know not to do my front badge green looks odd imo, nice effort on the spraying tho
Lol. I knew you had green on your badges, but couldn't remember if yours were green with dark writing or the other way round. Yours do look sweet :approve: