ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Must have got one just in time then!

iirc it was discontinued two years ago, GAME tend to have some stock very occasionally though (the ones I saw a few months ago were the Forza 2 bundle, so I don't know where they dig up their stock!), officially it's unavailable though, the only current choice being the MicroCon wheel sold in Argos etc, which isn't a Microsoft wheel but is licensed by them.

Golf R/Leon FR
Any recommendation for a PS3 wheel that wont break the bank? I'm tempted by a used g25, but would prefer new.

Ordered my game from Shop to, today at about 10.00, was confirmed dispatched at about 10.30! If it turns up then i doubt i will leave the house for the rest of the week!.

Lee you must of single handedly generated 50 sales on this forum. I know i wouldn't of bought this game on release unless you had been writing about it.

Used G25 will be fine fella, I got one off ebay a few years ago and it was spot on. Wish I hadnt sold it though lol

if you want something cheaper, I'd get the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel.

The thing I didn't like about the official microsoft wheel was the lack of pedal feedback. Literally just like buttons - on/off. Adjusted a few settings but couldn't get it to work well with Forza3, well, without ABS on anyway!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Just ordered this from shopto as well, pretty cheap @ £31(ps3). as long as it turns up by friday i'll be happy:)..... Badly need a new racing game as my G25 and playseat have been sitting in the corner gathering dust for nearly a year, was planning on waiting till november to set it back up for GT5 but this will fill the gap nicely until then:D

Ordered through Steam a few weeks ago but (as normal) it had already been uploaded to you know where so although I don't condone piracy I had already paid and was desperate to play so...

You have officially made me late for work. I was very skeptical that it wouldn't be Sim enough to take me off rFactor but I think it's done it after only 30 mins. The cars handle well (anyone using a G25 I would recommend turning the dead zone to 0%), it's nor obscenely hard to drive with TC off, graphics are wonderful as is the sound. Menu systems are well laid out. Can't wait until Steam unlocks it on Friday so I can play online :D

Thoroughly enjoyed playing it this morning and wish I didn't have to work :(

M135i
My post hag doesn't turn up till 1300ish! We'll see if it lands on the mat. Mean while I'm off to the town to find me a wheel!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Ordered through Steam a few weeks ago but (as normal) it had already been uploaded to you know where so although I don't condone piracy I had already paid and was desperate to play so...

You have officially made me late for work. I was very skeptical that it wouldn't be Sim enough to take me off rFactor but I think it's done it after only 30 mins. The cars handle well (anyone using a G25 I would recommend turning the dead zone to 0%), it's nor obscenely hard to drive with TC off, graphics are wonderful as is the sound. Menu systems are well laid out. Can't wait until Steam unlocks it on Friday so I can play online :D

Thoroughly enjoyed playing it this morning and wish I didn't have to work :(
see now the review in here said to leave the deadzone at 5% as otherwise you can't drive straight down the straights?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i woulndt get to excited about it arriving today a few people on codemasters forum who ordered from shopto had there post and no game

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
about the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, game says they dont have any in stock untill GT5 comes out :S game station dont sell it either :( and i dont really wanna pay more than £80 for it as a bloody stands gonna cost me £70

Lee

BMW M2C
Good to hear some positive feedback.

I tend to play with a 0% deadzone, it's all about being gentle. One thing to take in to consideration is rFactor and iRacing etc expect the player to have a wheel, we had to have a game which could be enjoyed on a pad too.

I'm just flying out to a press event in Spain.

In a way I kind of hope mine doesn't come today. I haven't got my wheel and stuff set up yet and I wouldn't be able to resist starting my career on a pad which I don't particularly want to do.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I would not be surprised to learn that Shopto have only posted all orders today despite receiving a dispatch notification yesterday.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Oh that's good, they posted my copy as recorded signed for and that usually arrives in a separate delivery from my normal post.

With deadzone at 5% it felt like there was far too much play in the wheel. 0% seemed to give you alot more initial bite into the corner and even at high speed there wasn't enough twitch to really worry about.

Talking about twitch you get a real feel for how twitchy the cars are when using the wheel. Its odd because your body can't feel it but you know its there. Desperate to get back home and do a full race weekend :D

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
mine has turned up royal mail first class it seems if you live near bracknell surrey area you will get im off for a play will report back later

Lee

BMW M2C
This is seriously hard to control I spun 24 out of 25 laps buts it flapping awesome

Lol. It's was so hard to judge if we made it too hard or too easy. I went slightly towards too easy IMO, which will allow more people to enjoy it. If you are doing Bahrain now wonder, vile track.
Do Aus or Canada, they're so much fun to really attack.

MY10 R35 GTR
gutted, wont get mine untill the morrow eariest. My flight to the states is at 9am. Just need to wait until im back on tuesday.

THe ferrari academy game is interesting though

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
Lol. It's was so hard to judge if we made it too hard or too easy. I went slightly towards too easy IMO, which will allow more people to enjoy it. If you are doing Bahrain now wonder, vile track.
Do Aus or Canada, they're so much fun to really attack.

Yeah it's barain I hate it lol I thin it is hard at first but once you work out where to put the power on it's Wiked well done Lee cracking job