ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

What is more dissapointing than the mounting number of bugs, is the fact that Codemasters have not released any formal comment either via the Forum or the website from what i can see... Even if they posted to explain that they were looking into the issues.

Surely they havent turned into EA and once they have your money they dont want to know anymore.

Still at least the multiplayer aspect of the game is still fun.

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Nobody is blaming Lee you tart, we all know he only makes Coffee. But it would be nice to read some inside information on what action CM are taking, and how quickly.

No?

Probably not worth his job at the moment! I'm guessing they've been told to just say nothing to anyone for the timebeing

Golf R/Leon FR
Lee mentioned in this thread, before the game was released that they were working on a patch. So the issues must have been known.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've discovered a secret car in the game

a hovercraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nothing at the mo :(
This is a perfect example of the lap times

Look at the times as he finishes his first lap + the sectors

Last edited by a moderator:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think it would be a good idea to have a thread for the game where the bugs aren't mentioned. Would still like to hear Lee's input, lap times etc, and clearly it wouldn't be sensible for him to post in here.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's still fun. I've still not lost any positions post race. I'm running all aids off, but with tyre/fuel sim off, and reduced penalties. 30% race distance, short weekend, not lost any saves. Yet.

TT 225+
Ive just started career with bmw sauber, although i dont like the car so i might restart with torro rosso. love it though, such fast paced, think it captures gthe speed of an f1 car well, especially with a wheel where your fighting to keep it on the track

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Lol.

Just qualified first in Istanbul and then was shunted back to 16th for no reason!

Finished the race in 4th though!

MY10 R35 GTR
Was that on the "short weekend" setting, mind the track gets quicker and quicker as the session goes on so if you quit before the session ends it still runs on.

TT 225+
just experienced the non pitting bug, sutil won ffs! i was second until the last lap when i was about a second back and got a bit to optimistic, spun it into a wall, lost my front wing and rolled home 5th :( (this was melboure) awesome track :)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Done the whole session. Came 1st on the classification board with no penalties!

I got through to the last 10 so it would be impossible to be below that unless I got loads of penalties!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
finished the canadian gp last night driving for Sauber. I found a great setup and quick pace in P2 in the dry then came the rain in Q1, i gambled and stuck with the same setup. it was intermediate weather but i went for wet's and a no guts no glory dig. At then end of Q1 i was Pole, Q2 4th and Q3 2nd. Race was ace got into a rhyme and i was 1st till the penultimate lap when i managed to pick up a puncher and finished 2nd.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I bought this yesterday and i haven't read this thread so don't know if any1 will of had the same issues yet. But my screen sometimes freezes for a few seconds then is ok then if a person spins behind you they will be on your tale within 5 seconds again if they don't spawn infront of ya. Pretty sure some can't pit either, and I finished 3rd with no time penalties at all and it said 14th. WTF is going on with this game?

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Its rubbish ;)

I can imagine you getting VERY angry Kev if our COD/Battlefield sessions are anything to go by! :)

1.8 Civic EX
i quite like the sauber now, pretty awesome car, should be unlockable a bit later imo.

depends how many seasons you choose at the start. I've realiesed thats why my lap times are s**t. Cos I'm doing a 7 seasons job so I'm starting with lotus or virgin cars rather than the shorted seasons you start with better cars.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well these are amateur errors. Surely they've played this game. I've only been on it a couple of hours and seen these.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive just finished my first season with sauber i won 5 races had 8 poles and 4 dnf the rest of the time it was top ten finishes and now ive been dropped even though my team mate was s**t against me so second season im now with lotus :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
what settings you guys on? i can lead but i always spin on the last lap. lol 1.29 sec laps on melbourne with odd mistakes.

I've got all assists off and all simulations on. AI on legend with 0 flashbacks. Basically as hard as it can go with the exception of racing lines to let me get used to the braking points. Need to make it slightly easier though otherwise I'll never get offered a drive at another team.

TT 225+
hard ai sims on, tc med and was lapping melbourne in 1.29. Should have won but for sutil spawning in front of me and me spinning on the last lap trying to catch him. Came 5th lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I have medium traction control as I think ya need it if ya wanna keep with them as every car is faster than you in a straight line. I'm with lotus.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Was messing around with set ups etc yesterday. Nailed Bahrain in my lotus, after a few laps 2,01.5. "I wonder how different the maccas are?" 1 lap, prime tyre... 1,57.3!! I enjoy it though tbh, you learn more about overtaking, managing huge tank slappers, repeated pit lane penatlies ;)

182 Full of Fat
Started trying to ignore the bugs to get on with my career but one thing that annoys the hell out of me is why my car is about 15/20mph slower in a straight line than EVERY other car!

I tried tyre sim on last night for the 1st time as well and I literally cannot go round corners without going off lol My tyres never seem to get grip then once they do I get a puncture (4 consecutive sessions I had a puncture which is slightly OTT)!

Golf R/Leon FR
I did the Canadian GP last night with Force India, came 1st in practice, Quali and Race :) It's my favourite track. I was 2 seconds quicker than 2nd place in Qualifying. Got a 1.16.5 :)