ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: People Using Lycos Email

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Just got a message to say that they are Terminating there email service as of Feb 15th. Don't think any1 on here uses it?, but thought I would post up never the less!.

Email Said:

"Dear User,

We regret to inform you that our parent company has decided to discontinue all unprofitable activities.

One of the activities that will be discontinued is our E-mail business division. For this reason, we are hereby terminating your account as of 15 February 2009. Currently we are still working on finding a solution to provide you the service through another provider. If we should succeed to do so we will inform you within the next 4 weeks. But as this is currently doubtful we would like to ask you to assume the end of the service.

Prior to this date, you may continue to log in to your e-mail account and receive and send mail as usual. After this date, however, we will close your account and delete all content and access authorizations stored with Lycos in relation to your e-mail account, in accordance with legal requirements.

You will then no longer be able to receive or send e-mail under your e-mail address. The contents of your mailbox will also no longer be accessible. For this reason, we ask that you back up all important data from your Lycos e-mail account in the next few days and switch to another e-mail provider.

Should you still be entitled to services for any additional paid options, we will of course reimburse the balance to the bank account you provided.

We regret this measure and would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us.

Kind regards,

Your LYCOS Mail Team"

I have used this mail service for about 6/8 years :(. TBH I never really liked it, but never changed. Never mind will have to now lol.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
i have an account, but have not used it in 4 years. so it has probably been suspended anyway.