ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO People with Broken Splitters...

Maz

LY 200
Get them plastic welded rather than buy a new one ..

Just had mine done and it looks ace .. :approve: not sure how much it costs as mine was done for free as it was damaged by a garage...

If there is anyone in Warrington that has a broken splitter I know just the place .. lol

Maz :D

Maz

LY 200
Lol @ Ali ... its on the car now mate .. looks as good as new believe me ;) the only place you can see the join is at the back of the splitter and the only time anyone is ever going to see that is when it is on a ramp in the air ... lol

Maz :)

ps if you really want me to take a pic I will

Maz

LY 200
They wern't having any of it Daz ... and I couldn't be bothered fighting with them ..

Looks even better than it did tbh and when am I ever going to see the weld .. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fred2001Dynamic said:
racing line mate, racing line ;)

:( Wat is it, If something's broken on any car/kart we replace it...Not worth the risk of a bodge repair....

Maz

LY 200
It aint a bodge repair Ali .. like I said and anyone who knows me will agree I am anal about stuff like that mate and its mint ..

Maz

LY 200
Nothing mate as the garage who broke it putting it on the ramps paid .. lol

Think its around £20-£30 ...

H22A7 Accord Type R
Awwww picking on the poor wee Ali!!!!! Its all changed since i was last here i tell ye! ;)

ST
Fred2001Dynamic said:
CURBS!!! lol

Yep make a wicked noise when you clip them on track..

Also makes the same sort of sound when your going down a slip road onto the motor way when gunning it and the inside wheels veer slighty onto the white lines...lol

Remember Mr Robertson....after the meet comin down from the fort heading into town..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
16vClio said:
Yep make a wicked noise when you clip them on track..

Also makes the same sort of sound when your going down a slip road onto the motor way when gunning it and the inside wheels veer slighty onto the white lines...lol

Remember Mr Robertson....after the meet comin down from the fort heading into town..

No???

Octavia VRS
Just got a new splitter fitted to mine after my crash. When I went to collect the car they hadn't fitted it so got them to do it while I waited lol. Looks strange without one