ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Telford_mike

hey Mike, saw your car in the earlier exhaust thead. What polish dyou use?
I use that Meg, er, Magwa, er, Muig, well you know the one!
Nicer shine on yours tho must admit.
Deek.

Renault Laguna Coupe

After it was fitted the tailpipes went a sort of copper colour. Panic! Solvol Autosol sorted that out. I still use it about once a month to get the worst of the grime off. I think I am a bit sad - I actually clean inside the tailpipes.. Other than that I just wash it with the same stuff that I do the rest of the car in (Mer).

Renault Laguna Coupe

Just realised you were asking about the car not the zorst!. Anyhow. Mer - wax about once a month and the Mer shampoo a couple of times a week. Works nicely and its cheap at Tesco!

Ive got Mer which I used to use on my black Micra. It looked great. But I was a bit reluctant to use it in my new car (Arctic Silver) as I wasnt sure if it was abrasive. You said you wax it after that? which wax?
Deek

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yeah I use the stuff in the Blue bottle - the shampoo, and the Mer wax (square bottle) just now and again. The wax is just wax - no abrasives as far as I know. I like the water resistant finish that the shampoo gives.