ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO those with Bilstein B14 Coilovers

Anybody who has this setup on their car, have any of you removed the rear adjusters? Any problems come from it?

Would like to get the rear of mine to sit a little lower, but I don't want to be having a "spirited" drive and have the rear springs fall out on me over a bump!

Lionel Richie
should be fine, i've noticed that on all the ones i've done the rear needs that little bit more (especially on stripped cars)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I've left mine as it is, set up for go rather than show ;)

Even goes on the Birchdown lift with no help, which apparently is a massive fail.

Lionel Richie
^are yours in the right way up? i swear i saw a picture of a cup with bilsteins at Birchdown with bilsteins fitted with the rears upside down

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
um?

Image0046.jpg

Look right to me?

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
adjuster is upside down mate, its supposed to go at the top ;)

doesn't matter though, it just says so in the instructions

if you put them in the way it says it becomes impossibe to adjust the ride height though - odd

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
adjuster is upside down mate, its supposed to go at the top ;)

doesn't matter though, it just says so in the instructions

if you put them in the way it says it becomes impossibe to adjust the ride height though - odd

Your not wrong!! How odd!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, i actually went and got the instructions out the box in the shed to check! Ah well, not fell off yet ;)